Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Here's a quick easy one that spawned from the discussion of Joe's answers thread. I really hope you can answer this one.

Joe,

Were certain scenes within THREADS specifically intended to imply to the viewing audience that Sam and Jack had unresolved (potentially romantic) feelings for one another? (A simple yes/no would be grand).

Thanks,
    minigeek

It would appear so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
      Hey Joe,

Any planned Russian episodes in Season 10?

Ace
      We'll be seeing the Russians at the end of season 9.

Comment

Originally posted by ZPMMaker
        At the risk of repeating myself...
        Sorry ZPMMAker, but we're staffed up. However, to break into scriptwriting, I'd suggest your getting an agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
          We've been having a little discussion about Mitchell's grandma, of all things. If she was supposed to be a fully developed, if off screen character, what kind of woman is she supposed to be? Are the long hours in church and the fact that she sounded like one of the priors meant to convey a strict, dour type of woman, or something else?
          Yup. But beneath the harsh exterior lies a warm and of course loving individual (that would beat your backside blue if you looked at her cross-eyed).

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
            Hi Joe!

Since I usually watch multi-part episodes (that are back-to-back) in one sitting, I would like to know if "Arthur's Mantle", "Crusade", and "Camelot" are all integrally connected, (Like Avalon/Origin), or are they "sort-of" connected like Prototype and Fourth Horsemen (since they refer to Khalek a couple of times in FH), or are they not related at all (except for the overall Ori storyline)?

I hope you didn't get lost in the weird grammer in the above sentence.

EDIT: Oh, and same thing with Atlantis. Are Inferno and Allies halves of a two parter or are they standalones?
            They are connected.

Comment

Originally posted by robby
              When you found out that you couldn't get Sean Patrick Flannery to reprise his role as Orlin, was there ever any plans to bring back Skaara?
              Nope.

Comment

Hi, Joe! Happy holidays!

Will we be treated to an appearence by the "President" in season nine, or maybe in ten? I'm watching Lost City tonight and I'm always struck by what a terrific casting choice he was.

Comment

Hey Joe! Joe! Joe, over here, Joe! JOE!! Joe!!! Damn it, Joe!!! OVER HERE!!!

Oh, right. you're reading this. Oh. Um...sorry about that...(over excited)

So.........A cute little bird told me(and I won't name any names), goes by the name of Skydiver, said that Vala's joining SG-1.

Do you think that she could perhaps...meet a Dalek in the new series? Or is it too sudden to bring Daleks into it? Because people love Daleks. I love Daleks.

Joe...? Joe?
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Is it possible for a fan with good ideas to become a writer for the show?
                    WA: Wraith Anonymous!
                    and
                    See if you can spot the elusive Dissie
                    and
                    FA: Furlings Anonymous!

Comment

At the risk of starting a FS fan feeding frenzy, I dare to ask you this Joe...
                      Any plans of asking the talented Francesca Buller to appear as a guest on SG1?

As always, thanks for taking the time to answer questions when you can!
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                        Here's a question back at you. If an actor acts and no one tunes in to watch his performance, is he any good?
                        A question from the maven?! That is an intriguing question. My intuitive answer would be: yes. If no critic is there to say the performance is awful it must be stupendous. The actor must be present to perform and he would certainly think his acting is good.

Question: I understand you are an anime fan. Have you ever seen Voltron: Defender of the Universe? It might not be anime in the truest sense, but it's still great--an 80's classic.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Hey Joe,

First off, Happy Holidays and thanks for being part of my TV watching routine. For 2 hours in a row each Friday I am glued to the show as my wife waits idling by for my affection. And now for my questions.

Will we be seeing/getting anymore screen time on the eternal struggle between Oma and Anubis? I'm guessing they both exist still, but are in a battle that occupies both? With all the technology at SGC's hands, why is their main choice in weapons for missions human made guns? Sure they use zap guns sometimes, or the occasional staff weapon. Maybe it's just a defining factor for the being a tokrah.

<snip>
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 27 December 2005, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Dear Joe,
                            here are the folowing questions:
                            1. Will we see some of the legendary cities Olympus, Lemuria, El Dorado, Xanadu or Shangri-La in season 10 of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis season 3?

Comment

Hi Mr M., Hope you had a good Christmas? My question:

Joe Flanigan is a talented, diverse, articulate and subtle actor. So why is it that his character, the supposed leading man on SGA, gets so few gripping storylines and so little character development, when David Hewlett's Rodney McKay gets so much, all the time? I'm starting to feel Sheppard is being very neglected as indeed is Mr Flanigan.
                              Seriously, I'm starting to think Season 3 will be re-named Stargate Atlantis: Rodney McKay!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Joe,
                                Will Major Griff (from Season 4's The First Ones, Beneath the Surface, and Prodigy) be making any appearences in S9 and/or S10? I think the show needs him back.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                                X