Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe,
    Can you give us a couple of hints of things we can look forward to for Mitchell in S10?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Joe, while I understand that the occasional crossover is going to happen, is there any chance of Atlantis EVER standing all on its own as the separate show we were promised, or is it doomed to have SG-1 tied around its neck like an albatross, dragging it down and reminding us with endless crossovers that the one show is connected to the other?
      What "endless crossovers" would you be referring to? So far, there have been a few guest-appearances by SG-1 characters (Landry and Carter come to mind). Given that Atlantis does have a connection to SG-1, its probable that there will be crossovers between shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
        Joe, been involved in a debate about Asgard speed & was hoping you could settle it pleaaassseee!

Can you either tell us how fast an Asgard ship can make it to Pegasus from the MW or at least how far away is IDA from the MW, since it's never been revealed. Yet we know thanks to McKay that Pegasus is around 300 odd million light years away.
        The answer to that upcoming in season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan
          Hi Mr Mallozzi,

Well, just to cut the speculation. I would like to know if the pre-ascension ancients (specially the atlanteans) had some sort of psychic mojo a la Khalek or only great learning ability and the healing ability as seen in Frozen and Before I Sleep, although in the first scene of Rising seems like those two ancients were talking telepathicly, but I could be wrong.

Thanks again for your time and patience
          Hopefully, we'll be clarifying some things (re: the Ancients) in Atlantis's third season.

Comment

Could you take an episode (one that's already aired or an upcoming one) that you wrote and tell us what was the general inspiration that gave you the idea for that particular story?
            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch
              Joe,

Are there any plans to see the hot zone virus creators or Furlings any time soon? Also, can you give any more specifics on Ripple Effect? The spoilers for that episode are next to none...
              Yup. Maaaaaybeeee. Actually, there are tons of spoilers on Ripple Effect out there.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL SHAKKA MEL
                Joe-
                Any chance that Jack and/or Hammond will make a gest appearence in the 200th episoide?
                Its possible, but we haven't planned any 200th episode specifics yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 5X2
                  Joe,

If you had to make up a team of all the SGC characters you have had on the show SG1 over the years, which characters would you pick, and no you don't need to pick Same for me, and why would you pick them?
                  Naturally, I would pick all of them because I love each of the equally.

Comment

Originally posted by timdalton007
                    Will we be seeing any of the Aschen in season 10 by any chance?

timdalton007
                    At present, chances are not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan
                      Hi Mr Mallozzi,

I have notice now rewatching some recorded episodes that the respect of Ronan for Sheppard grew a little too fast. Because in Condemned he thought John was a coward and he would not fight and in Conversion he wanted to go on a suicide mission inside the cave alone to save him and it was only 3 episodes later. Well we don't know how much time passes between episodes or what happens, but by any chance was Sheppard going after Elya alone in Instinct that made him gain Ronan's respect definitly?

Thanks for your time and patience
                      Keep in mind that Ronon is a passionate guy and tends to perhaps say things he may not necessarily mean. In Condemned, for instance, I think his accusation was made more out of anger than in the belief that Sheppad was a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Busterfan
                        Joe,

I'm getting concerned that you haven't mentioned Mitchell at all when you talk about Season 10. Can you give us an idea of which eps will be good Mitchell eps?
                        Two early episodes come to mind, neither of which have titles yet.

Comment

Joe

is there plans to move away from vancouver and find some new areas to film the off world epsidoes

and if there did would having a new envoriment inspire new storires
                          Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 26 December 2005, 04:09 PM.
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                            Hey, two Mitchell questions in a row.

Do the writers know what Mitchell's kryptonite is, and will the audience see this in upcoming episodes?
                            Its not quite his kryptonite - but it is certainly a sensitive issue for Mitchell. Check out Collateral Damage.

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
                              Hi Joe,

Is there any possibility of seeing Jacob in season 10?

Thanks.
                              No plans to see Jacob in season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Hello Joe,

Today's question is, how many of the technical / storyline questions do you know the answer to, how many do you have to make up and how many do you have to ignore? In other words, do you think sometimes us fans look a little too deeply into things?

Tj
                                It really depends on the topic. We do try to be as grounded as possible. I don't think the fans look too deeply into things. That's part of the fun of losing yourself in the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X