Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe I was noticing the similarities between the Nox flying city and the atlantis flying city. Are they sister city, or based on the same technology. Or its something you want to keep secret for a future episode?

Comment

Hey Joe,

I was wondering, are we going to learn more about the Athosians some time next season?

Thanks!

Katie

Comment

Hi Joe,

As a Sam/Jack Shipper does an episode like Grace Under Pressure bother you and why do 99.9% of the Male guest Stars have to fall for Sam?Thanks

Comment

Hey Joe,

Will the 200th Episode involve a crossover with Atlanits or will it be SG-1 only?
          Thanks

Comment

What kinds of questions do you enjoy the most?
            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Hey Joe,

What is Colonel Reynolds doing these days?

Ace
              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Hi Joe,

I was wondering if the natural colour of the hair of the wraith is white only? All the wraith have white hair apart from the Keeper, Elia and the one in Condemned. Would I be right in thinking that maybe the Keeper and the wraith in Condemned dyed their hair and Elia might had done the same or her hair was black because she was a child?

Thanks, Caroline.
                sigpic

Comment

Joe, is there any chance that the upcoming 200th episode of SG1 might feature a reasonable amount of screen time for the actual cast and not just the star and the producers like the 100th?

Elbereth

Comment

Hi joe,
                    after the events in "grace under pressure" does this mean the jumper's will have shields from now on??

Comment

Now that we know Jumpers are perfectly capable of underwater travel, do you suppose we might be discovering some "Ocean Gates"? Fully functional gates underwater? It would be so awesome to have a jumper be in the ocean and come out at a "space gate" and see all the water flying off it into space.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi there! Any chance that we'll see the return of Flipper the Funky Atlantean Humpback Whale? You know, if Atlantis needs a cetacean biologist, I'll bravely volunteer.
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

hi Joe,

I was wondering, about a story called "Human Error", Martin Gero had said in a message to the forum a while back that Carl Binder was looking into the script and was seeing if he could make sense of it... So my question will we see this story in some form or another in season 2 or season 3. Or did the idea get shelved again? I only ask because i think the title is so cool..!!!
                          is their anything u can tell us about this story>?

Btw Have you seen the Animation series "serial experients lain"????

thanks again
                          Mike

Comment

Hey Joe,

In a couple interviews Joe Flanigan mentioned 'Epiphany' having some flashbacks that were going to explain Sheppard's black mark in Afghanistan but when the episode aired in Canada no flashbacks or backstory of any kind were in it.

Why were they cut out?
                            Last edited by GatetheWay; 26 December 2005, 01:48 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Dear Joe,
                              here are the folowing questions:
                              1. Will we see some of the legendary cities Olympus, Lemuria, El Dorado, Xanadu or Shangri-La in season 10 of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis season 3?

<mod snip>

sorry folks, one question per post per day per person
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 15 December 2005, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Joe,

This is more than your average question, due to the nature of the subject.

With the pre-emptive move by two major cable providers here in the states (Comcast and Time Warner, maybe even Cox) to offer a "family friendly" tier package to their customers.

Does the collective view of the writers, producers and showrunners change in regards to clothing worn by characters, lines in various scripts that may not shock the more mature viewer, but maybe offensive to the younger viewer? Scenes that are more mature taken out?

Will the parent company of Sci-Fi (NBC/UNI) be looking at the finished product a little more closely than normal, in order to avoid the "al la carte" view of the FCC Chairman here in the states?

Again I thank you for your time.

LaCroix
                                Last edited by LaCroix; 15 December 2005, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X