Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Joe,

Any chance of seeing Jonas's world dealing with the Ori in Season 10 or 11? I'm being optimistic

Ace
    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
      A possible Sam/Jack storyline/scene/suggestion is really the farthest thing from our minds at the moment. I've often said it would have been a nice way to end the series but, at present, O'Neill is no longer on the show and we're focused on coming up with stories for season10.
      Are you planning on forgetting him all together? I understand that you have to perform this transition because RDA is no longer on the show, but O'Neill was woven into the series so tightly, that he still should be remembered from time to time.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Joe,
        Would it be illegal if I wrote my own spin-off of Stargate online with completely different characters, planets, aliens and villains? (By illegal, I mean would I get sued?)

Cheers,
        DrGemini2405
        (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Mr. Mallozzi, do you ever regret coming out to play with us?
          ~bri~

Comment

Joe,

Thanks so much for answering my last questions. Now to my newswet enquiry--it relates more to the proces of writing than the show itself. I'm currently writing a Philosophy paper on the ontological status of ficitonal characters. I've located a number of articles by philosophers on the subject, but I would appreciate an author's insight. Finally the quesiton (to make it more SG related):

"In what capacity does Col. John Sheppard exist?"

Thanks and believe me, I can understand if you don't want to answer this one lol, the whole quesiton has been driving me up the wall!

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

What's the one thing that everyone really wants to see happen that's not a Sam and Jack Ship? That's right the Furlings....and what better way to introduce them is in the 200th episode. Is this what we are going to see in the 200th episode? I'm mean....why would it be that hard to create a Furling for the show? It is just inconceivable!!! Oh and by the way It's snowing uncontrolable in Seattle!
              Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Hey Joe,

Are you guys tempted to do cameos for the 200th episode? Because that'd be pretty funny.

Comment

Thanks Joe for all you answers to both mine and other questions!

I was wondering if the SGC will be moding ori wepons and tech for their own uses (like the X-301, except working).

Thanks again!
                  Last edited by Lost City Antares; 01 December 2005, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Hey Joe,

Just wondering if we might see any Gate-related coolness on Atlantis. Not a gate-centered story, but rather... we know the gates the Ancients built in Pegasus are more advanced and recent than the ones we have here in Milky Way, so maybe they were working on things like "gate attachements/peripherals" or upgrades that improve or expand the functionality of the gates?

Comment

Hi Joe,
                      Will we see anything between Daniel and Vala before season 9 is over? By that a mean a tender moment, tearful reunion, a big passionate kiss?
                      Karon

Comment

Only one question in one post per day, please. Thanks!

Comment

Oh, great and mighty Mallozzi, purveyor of all Stargate goodness:

Has a character ever been written in to an episode because someone famous expressed an interest in guest starring?

Thanks in advance for answering, and if you don't, well this thread is still cool. Thanks for putting up with so much crap from so many angry, angry people.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Will we see Vala's child in S10?

Comment

Question about the jackal-headed "Anubis" Jaffa helmet design (from the movie)-

Anubis-the-system-lord aside, was there a particular reason that design never saw use on SG-1 (particularly in Moebius, when we see Ra once more), and, if not, is there any chance of seeing it in an episode one day? (though, I'd imagine given the current state of the Jaffa in Season 9 it'd have to be as a flashback or something, but whatever)

Just sorta found it odd that the Horus helmet popped up a few times, yet the Anubis one did not, despite being more prominent in the film.

Comment

Joe, you said:
                                "We're not looking at any character-specific stories early in Season Ten. And we're not looking at any major character-driven season arcs -- at present."
                                You also said:
                                "As I mentioned in my previous blog entry, the occasionally bespectacled one takes a trip far, far away in episode 3. ... Episode 8 is going to be the Vala story I pitched (which came to me after a carafe of sake last Friday night) and we'll be getting around to breaking that one tomorrow."
                                Are you saying that no one but Daniel and Vala get their own eps or arcs? I guess I want to know -- do you have anything planned for Mitchell at all?
                                Last edited by ShardsofGlass; 02 December 2005, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X