Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani347
    Okay, Joe, you can tell me. Do you ever wish the word "Furling" had never made been created, and more importantly had never been part of any episode on Stargate? And, do you entertain violent thoughts when you see the word on your computer screen?
    "Yes" to all of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown
      What was the reason for switching the Milky Way Galaxy wormhole to the Pegasus Galaxy version?
      Sorry. Wasn't in on that decision but I suspect it was because the Pegasus Galaxy version looked better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
        Hi Joe--

I was wondering if we'll get to see Teal'c and Daniel interacting more during S10? There hasn't been that much so far in S9 (mainly due to Vala being attached to Daniel) and I'm really hoping to see those two together more. It's such a unique freindship because of all thehistory behind them and it it would be nice to see it addressed. Or something :-)

Also, I know there are people put there who love the Jaffa story line. I'm not one of them; is there any chance that we'll get more of Teal'c working with SG-1 as part of SG-1 in more than an "indeed" capacity?

Thanks-
        Dana Jeanne
        There will hopefully be moments to further explore the DAniel-Teal'c friendship in season 10.

Yes, we will be getting more non-Jaffa storyline involvement from Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
          Can you give me an address to send an Australian-goods care package?
          Hold off! We're not back in the office until January!

Comment

Hi, Joe.

Do you still see Bra'tac being a useful ally for the foreseeable future?
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
              Hey Joe,

You know I so love those handy spaceships, but is there any chance of the Ori completely obliterating Earth's fleet, thus isolating Atlantis (for the most part), giving the Ori some real teeth, and forcing SG-1 to use that rickety old round thingy?
              Sure, its possible. They're a pesky enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                "Yes" to all of the above.

Ha! I knew it.

Okay, I know you spend time in various places on the net, answering questions and pleas from fans. Do these questions and requests have any influence at all on what you and the other ptb's do with the show?
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
                  Hey Joe,

Will SG-1 be getting any new allies to help them in their fight against the Ori, or are they on their own?

SueS
                  They'll be gaining an unlikely ally at the end of season 9. Keeping that ally will be the problem.

Comment

Hey Joe,

Would you say that Earth will ever see the likes of a Hive ship within the MW?

Comment

Hi Joe,

Is Morpheus still a Carter story? If not, are any of the stories pitched so far Carter stories?

thanks for answering our questions!
                      Last edited by chocdoc; 28 November 2005, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Joe,
                        Are you done with the SGA theme Lyrics? and any plans of Paul, Peter, and you singing them in an upcoming commentary (like you did for the Prodigy commentary (which is currently saved on my computer)?
                        sigpic

Comment

No plans for the Ori to crossover this season.
                          I know the rule says one question per day but I'm not sure what the forum rules are about asking mutiple questions in a row if you run out of questions while you are here so to keep it going in case you run out of questions:

did you mean in S9 and is it possible the Ori will cross to Atlantis in S10 or did you mean S10 when you said this season?

Thanks.
                          Last edited by binkpmmc; 28 November 2005, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Joe, GateWorld dinner during that convention in March. You being there are: Good? Not so good?

By the way, your and Damian's publicist are terrible at responding to emails - as in they don't do it. I've been emailing for nearly a year trying to get an interview with you guys but blow me down if I can get them to respond at all!

Comment

Joe, Is Mitchell featured in any of the S10 eps you and the other writers have spun? If so, which one(s), and does he get an arc in S10?

Comment

Atlantis already has one - whose name I can't recall.
                                Is that Chuck!

I've been reading a couple of threads on here regarding Daedalus & it's official designation.

There are lots of disagreements over whether Daedalus in a BC-303 & thus it's the same as the Prometheus. Others back this up by quoting Gen.Vidrine in 'Enemy Mine', where he says about them requiring it to build more 303's. So as Daedalus was the second Earth ship then he must have been talking about that.

Others are arging their cases for it being either an X-304 or a BC-304.

So my question to you Joe is:

What is Daedalus's (Including Orion, Odyssey as they will be Daedalus class ships also) official designation, Is it BC-303, X-304, BC-304 or something entirely different?

Thanks..

Comment

Working...
                                X