Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right. I saw on your blog that you've pitched a couple of episodes for Atlantis Season 3 called "Delicious Fat Guy" and "Wraith Fight Club." First of all, please make sure they don't change the name of the first one! I don't care what it's about; that title is hilarious!
    Secondly, okay I lied, I do care what they're about. Hints please?

Comment

hi, joe,

are sam and jack secretly married to one another this season?

(if you tell me yes, i'll keep it a secret between us. really... what?)

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey Joe,

In your opinion who would win in a dogfight Mitchell or Sheppard?

Ace
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Joe,

Will we see an increase in Asgard presence in season ten?

thanks!
          ancientalliance

Comment

hi Joe.... will we see a Aussie in atlantis in either the 2nd half of sesaon 2 or in season 3??

thanks

Lexa Jayde
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

What ever happened to Sam's protoge? Is she on another SG team? If you're going to phase out Sam, how about promoting her to the SG-1 team?

<snip>

sorry, only one question per post per day
              Last edited by Skydiver; 17 November 2005, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Hello Joe,

If Carter is to be shared between SG1 and Atlantis will there be continuity between the two, giving explanations as to her whereabouts if she is absent from either, rather than her just not being there?

There has to be some weird life form in this or another galaxy that would make a fab pet for Tealc, something cute and fuzzy that would appeal to his sensitive side (nothing that looks like a bear), so can Tealc have a pet?

Thank you, in anticipation.

Comment

Joe,

Has it been hard to write for the two shows, remembering that they are going on at the same time?

thanks!
                  ancientalliance

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
                    So on to my question. Why do we not see any Asgard in Atlantis?
                    <snip>
                    Doesn't Hermiod count?

Comment

Originally posted by Casmin
                      Thanks for your busy time, Mr. Mallozzi...

Any plan to return to see Allina and "The Brotherhood" in the third season?
                      No plans as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        Hey Joe!

do think you might be able to work Sam & Jack's Wedding into the 200th episode?

mini
                        (the ever-optimistic shipper)geek
                        Highly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Joe...

What are the chances of seeing a really great "opposites attract" friendship develop between Vala and Sam (the scenes between them could potentially be hilarious or deep depending on the context), Thanks as always!
                          Mary Beth
                          The chances are very good.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown
                            In the episode "Prototype", when the SGC is trying to find the clone in the facility, the screen becomes distorted like when we're seeing through the eyes of an ascended being. Was it supposed to be through the eyes of the clone, or was it really Orlin and was foreshadowing his return?
                            It wasn't Orlin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty Musnud
                              If the iris prevents the Kawoosh, why do we still hear the sound effect for the Kawoosh?
                              Actually, I wasn't specific. The iris can work either of two ways. It can be moved back a few inches, thus keeping the kawoosh from forming or, if it remains in place, allows the even horizon to form but does not allow matter to pass through into the gateroom. (Check out The Other Side for the possible nasty results).

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
                                Hey Joe, Thanks for taking the time to answer everybody's questions. You always hear "We care about the fans", but it's good to see it lived out here. Thank you.

I was just wondering... What made you decide to go into this line of work in the first place? and what was your first job in TV?
                                Originally, I just wanted to write short stories - but quickly learned that it's very difficult to make a living writing short stories. My first job in t.v. was actually writing for animation.

Comment

Working...
                                X