Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe,

Harrid and Sallis - Harry and Sally? As in when they met each other?

Comment

Given that the new seasons have gotten the go ahead, will there be any plans for some Weir/Teyla friendship scenes next Atlantis season? (or are they not friends...)

And generally congrats on getting renewed.

Comment

Do the actors have to get prior approval for changes to their appearance (like if Torri wanted to go blond, or David wanted to grow a beard), or is that sort of thing just worked into the show or not mentioned at all?
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Hey, Joe, a request for either of the series if renewed: Mention of Armed Forces Emergency Services (messages between service members and their families) of American Red Cross.

*Yep, that's my job, again.*
          Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
            I'm working my way through my 3000+ anime collection so, yeah, some of the stuff I'll be watching will be older by the time I get around to it. Also - I won't start watching a series until all of the volumes have been released and in the case of Peacemaker, volume 7 wasn't released until last month (when I was finishing up on GITS). After a bit of a rocky start, I'm into the series. I was expecting something more along the lines of a Rurouni Kenshin or, ideally, Samurai X, but am enjoying it nevertheless.

I tend to lend out my DVD's to friends and co-workers. One of them is watching Bleach now and highly recommends it. Once I'm through the three titles I'm watching now (Peacemaker, Read or Die, and Wolf's Rain), I'm thinking of switching over to three shorter series, maybe Cromartie High, Midori No Hibi and...I don't know. Recommendations?
            why shorter series? don't like cliff hangers haha. hmm. i'll list the animes i've mostly enjoyed. kenshin, hajime no ippo(finished), full metal panic(finished), full metal panic:fumouffu(finished), full metal alchemist(finished), bleach(still going and gets even more interesting. if you like sword fight especially, this is the anime you must start watching), Ikki tousen(finished), Chrno crusade(finished), hunter x hunter(finished, but manga continues).. there are more i can't remmeber becuase like you i lend alot of my animes to everyone.. but those ones are my top favorites. but here is a site i don't know if you know about where fans rated and reviewed animes.. www.animenfo.com and go to the bottom left top 200 animes.. that should help you alot. by the way have you ever thought about making a stargate episode with samurai's? or japanese theme based? no not lord yu or amaratsu. they don't count

Comment

Congrats on Season 10! AND on now being the longest running Sci-Fi series in the US. (You'll have about 30 years to go to top Dr. Who).

Can I grovel and beg for an epic-3 hour event for the 200th episode on par with 'LOST CITY' and the Apophis attacks Earth arc from the early days? (Complete with an apparance of Jack)
              Last edited by chyron; 24 October 2005, 01:38 PM.
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Congrats on Season 10! AND on now being the longest running Sci-Fi series in the US.
                I second that! CONGRATS!
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Holy crap! I go away for a couple of days and this topic EXPLODED! Wow! Took me over 30 minutes to get through the new responses.

Anyways, let me third the congrats on the renewal. I'm psyched. It's also been awesome seeing you spending so much time in here answering questions. I know you've been busy lately and that's perfectly understandable. I'd rather see the answering questions take a back seat to helping ensure good eps for us to watch anyday.

So on to my question. Why do we not see any Asgard in Atlantis? I know the whole "it'd be too easy if we could just run to the Asgard every time we had a problem bit" is part of it, as is cost. I also know that the Asgard are busy rebuilding their civilization. But, come on. You mean to tell me that every single Asgard scientist/engineer is required for them to be able to rebuild? What are there, 20 Asgard left? I'm sorry, just seems that they could at least spare one or two Asgard to help investigate the city and see what they can learn for themselves. We wouldn't HAVE to go running to them every time we have a problem (though why Hermiod wasn't also investigating the device in Trinity is beyond me) and they wouldn't even have to be shown onscreen, just mentioned in passing would be sufficient.

<snip>
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 25 October 2005, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                    As I said - if there is a tenth season, you can expect to see a lot more Vala.
                    Are you not coming back? Some of the responses just seem iffy.
                    Last edited by prion; 24 October 2005, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by JMallozzi
                      As I said - if there is a tenth season, you can expect to see a lot more Vala.
                      Now when season 10 is official, any chance that Vala will be a series regular?

And of course CONGRATS!

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I was wondering, why didn't the other characters defend Jonas when Citizen Joe made that nasty rude comment about him? Weren't they his friends, or were they just being fake by pretending to be his friend?

Thanks a Bunch!

~Christine

Comment

This is my first time asking a question, what will it be? When will a second ZPM for Atlantis be found, later in the second season, or in the early portion of the third season. Congratulations on the renewal, by the way.

<snip>
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 25 October 2005, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Hey Joe

Half in jest - are we ever likely to meet Odin? A one-eyed cripple Asgard would just crack me up...

Keep up the good work.
                            R-H

Comment

Thanks for your busy time, Mr. Mallozzi...

Any plan to return to see Allina and "The Brotherhood" in the third season?

Comment

Additional congratulations on the renewal. So when are you going to let us all know whether you'll be coming back next year?
                                I hope you like Guinness, I find it to be a good substitute for food.

Comment

Working...
                                X