Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe,

Which actors on SG-1 and SGA do their own stunts?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kara318
      Hi Joe,

I was just curious about a little something. You see, I happen to work on many different Fanfictions, and I wondered if you ever read any SG-1 or Atlantis Fan Fics? And to the extent of your knowledge, do any other writers/directors/producers read any?

Thanks in advance,
      Kara.

(P.S. You and Peter DeLuise are my two favorite writers from the series, hats off to you!)
      Legal issues prevent us from reading fan fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by elflord
        Hello Joe.

One problem I found most annoying during the series is that while SG-1's members survive 99.99% of their encounters the other teams get permanently in distress, wiped out, members get reassigned for no good reason etc. I would really like to see some consistency in the other SG teams (at least for the COs you can have the same actors all the time). Vaguely related to this I would like to know if we're ever gonna hear again from:

1. Major Luis Ferretti (have you forgotten completely about him?)
        2. Major Griff (nice funny guy, especially in "Prodigy" when replying O'Neill)
        3. Colonel Dave Dixon and the rest of SG-13 from "Heroes" two parter
        4. General Francis Maynard
        1. Nope.
        2. Maybe.
        3. Hopefully.
        4. Who?
        Last edited by Darren; 21 October 2005, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SGObserver
          Mr. Mallozzi,

Now that Prototype has aired, will we (SGC) finally be helping the Asgard out by giving them access to the DNA "machine" we found ?
          [We never gave them Orlin's blood, nor the first DNA machine we found. We're supposed to be allies . :>D]

Thank you, for everything !
          [I searched, but could not find this question in this thread.]
          That's something that we'll no doubt be exploring in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
            your latest blog entry mentionned Michael Ironside. Is he guest starring in Crusade? As Vala's husband or that bar/resistance guy?

For Camelot: any connection between the character "Valencia" and Vala (the names kinda sound alike)?
            Crusade.
            Barkeep.
            Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
              Joe,

I have a non-related Stargate question for you. Are you the same Joseph Mallozzi credited on the Caillou show?
              Yup. I developed the show for television.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
                I've never posted here and I definetly don't want to search through all 2,000+ posts but here it is...

Jonas?? Is is even a REMOTE possibility or should I just forget about it??

Thanks Joe.
                No plans to have him back in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                  Hey Joe.

Settle a debate for us? In your great canon bible, was Jack O'Neill the 2IC of the SGC under General Hammond's command?
                  We have no canon bible.

And, in the event of a lockdown situation in which Hammond was disabled - then, yes, Jack would have assumed command.

Comment

Originally posted by KronJP6
                    Hi Joe, so far I Loooooovveee season 9, I love all the new characters and the relationship that is forming with the old characters.
                    I got two questions,
                    first who do you think talk faster, Michael Shanks or David Hewlett?
                    <snip>
                    Thanks for a great season, can't wait for the second half,
                    Karon
                    Hewlitt is the fastest talker on television.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                      Hey Joe,
                      Do you know where the idea to make the goa'uld wormlike parasites came from? I woz just wondering why it woz changed from the movie version where the goa'uld were asgard like?
                      Thanks Kirmit
                      That's a question for Brad Wright.

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber
                        Hey Joe,

Are we going to see any real fall-out after the events of the episode Trinity, especially between McKay and Weir?
                        Possibly...

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
                          Joe,

If you had to pick one episode for each character from the second half of season 9 that best highlighted each actor's talents - Ben Browder, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, and Amanda Tapping - which episodes would you choose, and why?

SueS
                          They gave what were MY favorite performances in -

Ben - Collateral Damage
                          Michael - Ethon
                          Amanda - 4th Horseman II
                          Chris - 4th Horseman II

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard141
                            Hi joe,
                            i was looking at the SGA episodes for this season, and i seen the one called the long goodbye. I was wondering what the main idea of that one would be. A character death, character leaving, or just a title that has nothing to do with the episode? It has been driving me insane. , but i'm sure what ever it is it will still be an awesome ep.
                            Of course all of the titles have something to do with their respective episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                              Greetings Joe,

I'm still a bit new to the franchise, but I have to say, I have enjoyed Stargate, especially SGA, more than any show running lately.

Question: I noticed Shep has Johnny Cash posters in his room, and in his fantasy bachelor pad in "Home". He is obvoiusly a big fan, any chance of seeing Shep perform a Johnny Cash song?

Thanks a bunch and best wishes,

Royal
                              Not a chance. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                                Just wondering why theres been such a severe lack of 'Beckett' in Stargate: Atlantis so far this season?? He's been in it significantly less then last season, which seems kinda strange considering he was only a 'recurring' last year? He's been missing completely from 3 eps so far, both of the last 2 which though good eps, was incredibly disappointing. It just seems he's had very little to do so far, I miss his character and his interactions with the other cast as well as seeing more of him outside the Doctor role.

Are we going to get to see Beckett get more involved in the 2nd half of the season or will he be missing from more eps? *tear* I really miss the Doc when we dont see him, I was really hoping we'd get to see more of Carson now he's a reg not less, especially getting his role expanded because Beckett is definately more then just a Doctor and such a wonderful character!

TJ
                                Yes. More Beckett coming your way.

Comment

Working...
                                X