Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, in addition to the question previously asked about who has better hyperdrive, Ancients or Asgards (which I'll second), I've got another in a similar vein. How does Asgard shield tech compare with that of the ancients (all other things, such as power source, being equal)? The weapon from Trinity was supposed to be really powerful and took out an entire wraith fleet yet the Daedalus seemed able to stand up to it with little or no problems, not even a shudder.

Comment

I am new here, but i cannot help but agree. Is that a goof, or were the sheilds on the Daedulus a newer version?
      A signature.

Comment

Why was Dr. Weir's reaction in Trinity so much more severe than how she reacted in Hot Zone? Why did Rodney got the full-bore, shouting bit while Sheppard got a light slap on the wrist
        sigpic
        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

First question to you Joe, thanks for answering.

Are we going to see the Asgard confront an Ori Prior eventually? After all we did save them from the replicators, it would be an interesting debate between those two.
          Last edited by Dromag67; 22 August 2005, 09:42 PM.
          I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Hey Joe.
            Will there a recurring allies introduced this season in Atlantis. Or will they still more or less be on there own.

Comment

when a person becomes a prior, are they mind altered? Or are they just the same person, with uglier looks?

Comment

A few people were trying to figure out what the exact conversation McKay and Weir were having at the end of Trinity, but the wormhole sounds washed out part of their conversation, could you tell us where they are wrong or what parts we have missing?
                Spoiler:

W: ??
                M: This is not about that.
                W: Rodney! It is possible for you not to be half-honest for one second?....now ... (overlaps with his next line) Rodney!)
                M: I had it under control
                W: Everybody on this base takes risks….
                M: Oh well thank you but-
                W: You are the smartest man we have.
                M: I know!
                W: (I/you?) knew, but I have to question what you do when you put your life and other people’s lives at risk
                M: What are you-
                W: You destroyed ¾ of a solar system!
                M: Well, 5/6, but it’s not an exact science so…
                W: Rodney! Can you give your ego a rest for 1 second!
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Is there going to be any involvment with the Asgard or Nox in Season 9 with regard to the Orii? It seems to me that they also would be a threat.....If I remember right from Threads....not all the ascended are Ancients....so assuming that means that there could be some Ascended Nox and or Asgard.
                  Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Hi Joe, I hope you are doing well, but I guess you are busy, busy, very busy as you write in your blog, it's the time when you are going over 3/4 eps at the same time , we miss you....

I just watched Prodigy with the audio comentary, I didn't know that you and Paul wrote the song for the opening credits... I love that song.. and I'll miss it... Did you also write a song for the Atlantis DVD's comentary? Have you come up with some lyrics for the 10sec opening?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Dear Joe,

Could you give us any episode spoilers on the upcoming episode "Aurora" i have heard reports that it deals with virtual reality and i was just wondering if that was the case.

Also i noticed that only 19 episodes have been named for sg1 and 18 for Atlantis could you give us the episode names for those Eps?

Thanks alot. Love the show.

Comment

Joe,

is there a chance that during Vala's absence - the shorther the better - Daniel just by accident is going to discover something about Vala which will be huge, but positive shock for him?

Comment

Joe,

I read that Greg Anderson is moving back to London. Would that affect his prior, which is the best so far!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                            We didn't want to bid the character "a fond farewell" because we wanted to leave the door open for his possible occasional return.
                            Hello Mr Mallozzi,
                            First I want to say that I love both shows SG-1 and SGA and I' m still surprised after all these years, writers still find such original stories. But I have to admit that Jack O'Neill is my favourite character and I miss him even if you really did a great job with this new team on SG-1, that's why I ask you if you have scheduled with Richard Dean Anderson his "possible occasional" return as you mentioned it? Thank you.

Comment

Hi Mr Joe:

I'm often hearing about this or that scene that will be in the "directors' cut", and I was wondering at what time the director's cut will become available? Is it after the show ends or are some of the seasons out there already? Thanks for your time.
                              EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Hi Joe,

First off i'd like to say i like the way both stargate SG1 and SGA are going a lot!

I dunno if this is the place to ask this question or if it has been answered somewhere else already but here goes:

I recently watched season 1 again and 'there but for the grace of god' raised a lot of questions: We know the alternate universe got their warning of the attack from P3R-233, but who were these people? how did they know earth would be attacked and from where? and why did the 'normal' SGC never get this warning, what made them send the warning in 1 universe but not in the other?
                                Do you have insights on this that you are willing to share?

thanx

Comment

Working...
                                X