Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PsychoPenguin
    Was Sheppard named after Sheppard Air Force Base in Texas? My husband says this was a really popular pilot training base for graduating cadets when he graduated from the Academy. (Lucky for me, he chose the one in Mississippi with the women's college on the other side of town. ) So, I was wondering if John's name was the result of an intentional choice or purely coincidence.
    Penguin
    This one is a question for Brad and Robert. They named him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
      Hi Joe! Which guest star has been the most surprising this season?
      You mean surprising in a good way, right? I don't know if I'd call them surprising, but Mitch Pileggi and Robert Picardo are two solid actors who can always be counted upon to deliver the goods. They are solid.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Joe was there any though of having Jack turn bad or go missing or have the Team think he was Killed off in Moebius?I just do not see Jack going from one Deskjob to another and especially one that takes him away from Sam and the rest of the Team.Thanks
        No there wasn't. In reality, we don't know if and when Rick will be available to us and it seemed like a good send-off for Jack O'Neill. Having him go darkside or having the team think he'd been killed off would have been a disservice to the character, a dangling plot thread that we may never have been able to revisit.

Comment

Thanks for answering Joe.It makes sense given the unknown regarding RDA and his schedule.

Comment

[QUOTE=warmbeachbrat][QUOTE=JMallozzi]
            Originally posted by SueS

Mr. Mallozzi, you are a bad man!! Anyway, how do you like Vancouver? Do you ever get to slip over the border into Washington State (God's Country!)?
            Love Vancouver. Like Montreal, my hometown, a lot. But love Vancouver.

I have visited Seattle twice, and have been to Bellingham to have my dogs' eyes checked. I have a friend in Portland, Oregon who I've been meaning to visit.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
              You mean surprising in a good way, right?
              Actually, now you've got me wondering which guest actors were surprising in a bad way. You may change their names to protect yourself.
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

[QUOTE=JMallozzi][QUOTE=warmbeachbrat]

Love Vancouver. Like Montreal, my hometown, a lot. But love Vancouver.

I have visited Seattle twice, and have been to Bellingham to have my dogs' eyes checked. I have a friend in Portland, Oregon who I've been meaning to visit.

It's nice to see that you like the Northwest coast of USA also.......Bellingham ..(usually need to check my own eye's)....Portland....(close to Springfield where I grew up....good or bad you decide....my last name is Simpson....I will go with good.)......Now...Seattle...(saved the best for last....I was going to stab myself in the eye and realized that that would hurt....so I went with drinking a beer...and my landlord has a crush on me.....although I would say.....sycho landlord should stab herself in the eye!!!).....All in all it's quite a peach here in Seattle.

All fun aside......

Is there going to be another get in the gate sweepstakes this year??....cause I know a few people that would be down to enter!!

I'm sure that I will win!.......I did one of those email good luck things and that was my wish............................................................................ .....................................................
                Dam things never help me out.
                Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

will zelenka get the C-plot you proposed in Return of the Genii?

Comment

One of the images from SciFi Inside shows Daniel in a space suit. What episode is this from? Also, if you care to tell us why he's in a space suite I won't get upset.

SueS

Comment

If you all don't mind, I thought I'd jump ahead and respond to this question. As Joel reported, the opening sequences for both shows will be trimmed down to 10 second versions.
                      What does this do to the credits (don't actors have something in their contracts about credits)? It has always annoyed me when shows clobber the ending credits, as for example either running them at light speed or on just an unreadable faction of the screen, now the beginning credits go also.

Comment

The latest SG-1 book, "City of the Gods", suggests that the misty aliens from "Crystal Skull" either were Furlings, or at the very least use Furling technology. Is any future script likely to contradict this? I had heard that the return of Daniel's grandfather was being considered.

Thanks again for your time!
                        Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Hey Joe,
                          I woz just wondering are miniture dioramas (spelling?) ever made before creating a lifesize set? If they are wuld there ever be a chance that one of these culd be sold on ebay? Thanks Kirmit

Comment

Hey Joe,

Are there any plans to bring back the Hot Zone virus creators? I know you had a meeting about them, but what came of it? What episode will they be appearing in, if at all?
                            Spoiler:
                            Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Originally posted by mahram
                              Hi Joe I dont think you ever commented on this before but what do you think of all the flack that a producer another scifi series star trek enterprise Rick Berman got. Was it deserved? Could you emphasize with him, since you are on a show with highly critical fans too?
                              I never watched Enterprise so I'm not in a position to make an informed opinion on the show. However, scifi fans are very dedicated, incredibly knowledgeable, and unflinchingly merciless. Yeah, I can empathize.

Comment

Originally posted by evangeline
                                Joe,

Do you like chocolate ice cream? Raspberry's a great flavor with chocolate. A popular US brand had a chocolate and raspberry with choc. chips in it but they discontinued it. Could you get Teal'c or Vala to become addicted to chocolate? Maybe chocolate acts like LSD or heroin in a Jaffa. I think chocolate's the best. I think you should experiment with chocolate and amaretto liquer; chocolate and ouzo; chocolate and port; chocolate and wine; chocolate and shrimp. All of these can be made into ice cream, right?
                                I rarely mix fruit and dessert. As far as I'm concerned, they're two completely different, unrelated things. Of course, there are rare exceptions (ie. banana in the Bananas Foster, that date pudding they make at Caffe de Medici) but its a rule I try not to break.

Comment

Working...
                                X