Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About names ... what do Mitchell, Daniel, Sam, and Teal'c call each other?

SueS
    Last edited by SueS; 02 July 2005, 08:25 PM. Reason: smooshing my two questions into one

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
      A
      2. What do Daniel, Teal'c and Sam call Col. Mitchell when they are speaking to him?
      SueS
      Sam, Cam and Dan???

I'm feeling dizzy!

Oh, I guess I'd better ask a question of Mr. Mallozzi... can I call you Mr.?

Strings or wind instruments?
      Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

wil Michael Shanks be in the siege part 3 ?

Comment

hi, joe,

will cassie be in an ep in season 9?

there have been two actresses that have played cassie (Katie Stuart and Colleen Rennison), but my personal preference was the teenaged cassie from season 5's 'rite of passage'. i thought this cassie had a lot of spunk, and i thought the actress did a really good job with her. i hope, if cassie does appear in a future ep, it'll be played by colleen. not that there's anything wrong with katie, i just appreciated the spunkier colleen version more.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Dear Joe,

Sam, Cam, Lam, plus Dan? Do the writers realize this?

And oh, I have no wish to see the Furlings. I think they probably look like Itt.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I have a question regarding the alphanumeric names of the planets used. Do you have a system relating the gate symbols to the names you use or is it generally just done randomly?

Comment

Ever since the creation of SG-1, Earth's standing orders have been to aquire advanced technology. Now that we have moved forward in that regard will we see any episodes where a slightly less advanced civilaztion tries to gain our technologoy at any cost? Something like an off-world NID?
                -Five minutes sir?
                -Oh Yeah.

Comment

How goes the ice cream? Once in the lab we made it with liq-nitro in bout 5 seconds. Made a mess but was worth the work!

You said Peanut Butter in one post. Do you have a secret to keep the quality of the PJ hard but still soft enough to mix in the final porcess. Mine ends up being so hard it's more like frozen carmel.
                  The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

This question is to clear up a thread gone nasty.

The thread is about Asgard tech. vs. Tollan tech.

My question to you. Is the Asgard far more advanced then the Tollan?
                    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

One Stargate site is listing RDA as appearing in Beachhead as "Jack O'Neill via Telephone". I understand that O'Neill plays a phone prank on Landry in this episode, but will this phone conversation be one-way, i.e. we only see and hear Landry's side, or will we see and/or hear O'Neill as well? IOW, is the information on this site correct?

Thanks

SueS
                      Last edited by SueS; 01 July 2005, 05:41 AM. Reason: Punctuation and other things

Comment

Can you give us any spoilery tidbits for Ethon, Stronghold and Off The Grid to whet our appetities, e.g are any of them off-world, earth-bound, or Prometheus-bound episodes?

SueS
                        Last edited by SueS; 02 July 2005, 11:01 PM. Reason: Editing to make this a one question post

Comment

Hey Joe

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. And hello from a fellow ex Montrealer, from csl to be exact.

I was interested to hear that Micheal Shanks described Mitchell as a "goofy colonel".. which means to me that he has a bit of a learning curve with everything that SG1 does, off world, iris codes, GDO's and Dhds etc. (And Ben did this so wonderfully in Farscape when at first he couldn't even open the door on Moya). How long does this last and how quickly will Mitchell get into "in charge" mode where he is up to speed?

Thanks
                          Rdcalow

Comment

Hey Joe Thanks for answering all the questions

1, i know that willie garson is interested in doing another episode of stargate and is good friends with michael greenburg so is there any plans to have in back or any episode involving all the cast infront of the screen.
                            Last edited by oragans; 02 July 2005, 12:09 PM.
                            i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I know that there's a fresh enthusiasm due to all the new talented actors and great new episode plots and character dynamics (and yes, I am very much looking forward to it!), but is RDA missed on set by those who've worked with him for eight whole seasons?

Who did exactly Cassie live with following Janet's death? Or did she stay by herself?

Comment

*Old lady from Simpsons* : Hello Joe!
                                Joe I hate to see all these wasted questions about shanks' beard and "team togetherness". Here are some questions that people actually want answered...so please please please take the time to answer these!

1. SG1 question:It has been stated that the stargate's budget is cut by 70% and the money concentrated on building up earth's fleet. Also keep in mind that the Jaffa (allies) have a massive fleet of hataks. Here is the question: If the ori are just accended beings..they wont have need for ships..therefore we have no enemies to fight from space (with the reps gone and goauld). Do the Ori have advanced allies that are capable of travelling between galaxies that have warships to fight us - or are we wasting 70% of the budget?

2. Atlantis question: Now that the replicators are dealt with...shouldnt it be logical that the asgard can spare a couple of ships to help out in pegasus..besides hermod (nothing against the little guy)..but we want Oniel Class Vs Hive Ship! Also is carter's early season 9 absence explained by telling the asgard (and hermod) about atlantis?

Like i say please please answer these in as much detail as possible for all us "plot crazy" people out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X