BlueBrixx Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlueBrixx Stargate

Since we don't seem to have a thread for it, thought I'd create one. Looks like BlueBrixx's first wave of Stargate product went up for sale recently on their website. I've ordered the Milky Way Chevron, the F302 and the Aurora. Shall likely pick up the Beliskner next month.

I really like what I've seen of them on the social groups.

Anyone else ordered or got these?

https://www.bluebrixx.com/en/bluebrixx-pro/stargate
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Maybe a "brickhead" ... to check the quality.

I'm a Lego-fan and I haven't had the best of experiences with non-Lego brick sets.

And then again... maybe not... 9 euro shipping costs for a Brickhead that's 13 euro.

Maybe I'll wait and see if they turn up on any of the conventions I'll be going to this year.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I put together the Milky Way Chevron yesterday. I really like it. Some of the locking on the bricks doesn't feel too secure while you're working on it, but once it's all in place, it all good! I absolutely love the looks of it. I've made a start on the F-302 as well. It's coming together quite nicely so far.
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

The Alien setting is interesting.

Looks good.

Comment

Alien/vs/Predator is my main jam, Stargate and Halo are a close second and third. My cave is only really full of that, but I couldn't find anywhere to put the Chevron or the F-302 now I've built it! I'm really really happy with these sets. Got the Aurora to put together now.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

Ohhh. I have seen these photos on FaceBook. At least now I will know your real name, Elite Anubis Guard.

I am not really convinced about these Bluebrixx SG products. I mean I have never collected such things. They feel like they escaped from MineCraft as the low resoultion of these products look so weird to my eyes. I am sorry, but I would prefer proper high quality Stargate statues or gifts.

But I am glad your happy with them, so I hope my little negativity won't destroy your enthusiasm.
            Last edited by Platschu; 30 March 2024, 04:21 PM.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
              Alien/vs/Predator is my main jam, Stargate and Halo are a close second and third.
              Halo -- I approve.

Of the other 2 also, obviously.

The F-302 looks nice.

Comment

Thanks, Falcon.

The Prometheus, Wraith Cruiser and Alkesh are also now avaible. Ordered the Prometheus and Cruiser.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X