Obsessed for years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsessed for years

I have been watching Stargate SG1 and Atlantis for years. I am so obsessed with it that I watch it every day. I have seen every episode 10x over. That's how much I love the stories. I would love to share these awesome experiences with other obsessed fans!

Obsessed is a bit of a strong word... but okay... I opt for dedicated.

Welcome to Gateworld!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Nah, I would agree..... obsessed. Get the Barbie lit FH & we can welcome Jstargirl properly
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
        Nah, I would agree..... obsessed. Get the Barbie lit FH & we can welcome Jstargirl properly
        *mumbles underneath her breath* ... I'm not obsessed... *hides replica props behind rainbow flag*

BBQ TIME!! Indeed...

Comment

Some things are okay to be obsessed with. SG is one of them

Comment

I still wish for a sequel that will tell how far Earth will go as a civilization as they take there place in the galaxy as the fifth race. Also if some day in the distant future that they meet another promising race and do what the Asgard did for them and perhaps call them the sixth race.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan View Post
              I still wish for a sequel that will tell how far Earth will go as a civilization as they take there place in the galaxy as the fifth race.
              Earth will have destroyed itself long before we could reach that Fifth Race status.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Earth will have destroyed itself long before we could reach that Fifth Race status.
                Quite a jaded outlook. Any particular reason why you think they will fail?

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan View Post
                  Quite a jaded outlook. Any particular reason why you think they will fail?
                  Because real life politics is pretty telling how nations around the world are entirely incapable of working together long enough to even pretend to be a united front.

The pandemic pretty much shot unity out of the water.

But hey, Stargate is scifi... yet the Russians didn't always play nice, but neither did the Americans.

Comment

So happy to be among fellow Stargaters! Almost all of my references come from an episode of Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                      Totally agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Because real life politics is pretty telling how nations around the world are entirely incapable of working together long enough to even pretend to be a united front.

The pandemic pretty much shot unity out of the water.

But hey, Stargate is scifi... yet the Russians didn't always play nice, but neither did the Americans.
                        In the context of real life, it's extremely tragic and telling how young and immature the human race still is after all this time.

But I'd like to think in the Stargate universe with knowledge of what's out there that they as a civilization can aspire to something more. Something better.

Comment

Working...
                        X