Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: What does the SGC Infermary have in it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: What does the SGC Infermary have in it?

Hey guys, I was wondering what kind's of things the SGC infermery has in it. EX: an MRI machine, 3 isolation rooms, etc. It would be greatly appriciated for the makeing of the Infermary in the Role Playing section here. Any help would be great

(Btw, I wasn't sure where to post this. So, mods, feel free to move it to where ever you see fit )
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Probably all the latest stuff
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      Probably all the latest stuff
      Well I geussed that Is there a list somewhere?

Thanks again for your help guys.
      sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I dont think there is a list

Well I have never seen one
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Daniel Jackson.

... It's true!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Thanks Marty..
            sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

More than likely, the SGC infirmary has most of the latest equipment available:

Possibly including the following (Note that the items listed below are items I would include if I were building and designing the SGC's infirmary, and may not reflect what is actually found in the infirmary in the show]:

> CDC BL-4 Containment/Quarantine Facilities (Isolation rooms) [Centers for Disease Control, Bio-Level 4. The highest containment system level available for containing "Hot Agents" or viruses, etc).
              > X-ray/MRI/internal imaging equipment
              > Full scale supplies available in storage
              > Self-contained Oxygen supply
              > Self-contained Power supply (separate from the auxilary power systems of the SGC)
              > Infirmary Containment system: Air-tight/water-tight barrier system that deploys if a "Hot Agent" compromises containment. Seals off the Infirmary from the rest of the base. Can also trip the Base Self-Destruct.
              > A full scale operating suite for emergency operations.
              > Defribillating(sp?) equipment
              > Extensive Medicine supply - contains wide variety of medications and solutions.
              > Full set of portable medical supply kits for deploying on Off-world expeditions

Feel free to add or subtract.
              Last edited by TechnoWraith; 17 August 2005, 05:50 PM. Reason: Error: The Planet You are Dialing Requires an 8-Chevron Address. Please Re-dial the Address.

Comment

Boo ya! BINGO! THATS what I'm talking about! Thanks TechnoWraith! Also, There arn't going to be any wraith but feel free to stop by and make up a human character
                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                  Thanks Marty..
                  I'm so helpful, I know

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

It seems to be as well equipped as a major hospital, so probably anything you'd find in one of them

Comment

Working...
                    X