This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 5 Race Alliance?

Well as a Stargate fan I am a bit disappointed about some stories which start, and then don't finish. The Fifth Race is my favourite episode and I have been watching Stargate for a longtime and so I am upset that we didn't meet Furlings let alone have the story continue.

What other stories are you lot annoyed about that haven't continued?

Lokolo

See these threads:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ght=unfinished
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ght=unfinished
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I always think its funny that every new thread that mentions the furlings was started by somebody with less than 10 posts. That being said I agree, but have accepted I'll never know who/what they are.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lokolo
        The Fifth Race is my favourite episode
        Great choice for your favorite episode!

I would'nt rank it as my favorite, but it is one of the truly great episodes in the whole SG franchise!

Would'nt a great way to end the SG series (sometime around season 12 or 13 ) that the 4 great races all welcome in the Tauri as the next great race as they all form an alliance to keep the surrounding galaxies safe from all evil.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

it would but how would the Ancients be represented as pretty much there one rule is don't interfere with lower life forms i.e. anyone not accented
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
            it would but how would the Ancients be represented as pretty much there one rule is don't interfere with lower life forms i.e. anyone not accented
            Well, maybe they can bend their law a bit and let
            Spoiler:
            Chaya (SGA/S1E14/Sanctuary)

participate in their name and sign the amendment to the alliance so it is validated ? Or maybe make a new one with all the friends we've met since the begining ? I bet the Tok'ra wouldn't mind since they already have a treaty with earth (has it ever been formalized though ?)
            Would be nice to have like a United Alien Nations, and we'd of course be on the security council

Though I foresee it might not happen till the next millenia, seeing the missues we do of ancient's legacy. (ok we're doing our best, but that's not enough).

Comment

well Orlin's coming back so it could work....
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
              X