This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Parody, Wayne's World

Just added a Wayne's World parody pic...enjoy!!

http://www.sourcecodes.com/stargatefight/

There is no link to it - the pic isnt hyperlinked
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

That Brady Bunch bit was very very disturbing.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        There is no link to it - the pic isnt hyperlinked

Sorry about that....

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
          That Brady Bunch bit was very very disturbing.

lol yeah it was meant to be somewhat disturbing, just imagine if they had that way of life and we were just cattle for the Brady's!!!

Comment

Still no link
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

There's actually no movie or anything, it's just the picture. So I posted it here instead of going to my site. I wish I was able to make a flash movie out of it like the Brady's, it would prolly be pretty funny.....hehehe...

The picture is showing up for you though right?

Comment

Oh yeah the pic is fine

Sorry I thought the pic was meant to link to more stuff
                love Torri

Comment

No problem! BTW: my part 2 interview with The Keeper is now up!!

As well as a new pic of Obi-Wraith Kenobi!!!!

http://www.sourcecodes.com/stargatefight

Comment

Twisted but funny
                    love Torri

Comment

Here's another one for you buddy!

Comment

Working...
                      X