X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    Rak'nor's father

How many guys that Sam has kissed (real or no) lived and who are they?
    Jack, Narim, Pete, the rival chief in Emancipation. I'll say 3...

- Who ordered Aris Boch to capture Korra?
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

You forgot Fledger at the end of Other Guys and I'm sure she kissed Orlin but that is debatable. We'll just go with your question.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar

hintHe's got beef with Apophis.

Comment

That would be Sokar.

What is the only thing that can go two ways through a wormhole?

Spoiler:

Comment

That would be Sokar.

You mean 2 things. Radio waves and a black holes gravitational pull.

How was Hammond forced into taking an early retirement in "chain reaction"?

Comment

That would be Sokar.

Radio waves

Comment

And EM pulse. I would of been happy with just "certain types of waves" as the answer.

Spoiler:

Comment

You mean 2 things. Radio waves and a black holes gravitational pull.

Sorry fellas, but Kelt'ar answered first.

Comment

Two men picked up his grandaughters from school and gave them a ride home. They weren't harmed but Hammond got the message.

What was Cameron Mitchell's call sign on the Prometheus?

Comment

Originally posted by Tankaras
                      Two men picked up his grandaughters from school and gave them a ride home. They weren't harmed but Hammond got the message.

What was Cameron Mitchell's call sign on the Prometheus?
                      -Shaft (insert dirty joke here)

What reason did Rak'nor give for the frustration of the Goa'uld who was torturing Teal'c?

hintRight after he smashed the recording device.

Comment

He was frustrated because he wanted to record the humiliation of Teal'c but he ended up recording his own...was it that hard?

- What was the name of the Jaffa that carried Amonette?

Comment

Kapita. And I haven't watched that episode with the Goa'uld interrogator too much, so yeah, it was that hard. Hey, that just means you come up with good questions.

How many Jaffa were guarding Apophis when he first came through the Earth Gate in COTG?
                          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                            Kapita. And I haven't watched that episode with the Goa'uld interrogator too much, so yeah, it was that hard. Hey, that just means you come up with good questions.

How many Jaffa were guarding Apophis when he first came through the Earth Gate in COTG?
                            Seven I think.

Q. When Osiris told the System Lords that Anubis wanted to rejoin the System lords after they banished him, there was only one system lord left from that time. Who was it and what is special about that goa'uld?

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBaron

Q. When Osiris told the System Lords that Anubis wanted to rejoin the System lords after they banished him, there was only one system lord left from that time. Who was it and what is special about that goa'uld?
                              It was Lord Hu and the only special thing was either he couldn't switch hosts, hated Anubis hence the banishment, or was still holding his own against Anubis's fleet.

Q. What did SG-1 destroy on Apophus's advanced mothership in " Upgrades "
                              to cause it to explode?

Comment

Originally posted by Tankaras
                                It was Lord Hu and the only special thing was either he couldn't switch hosts, hated Anubis hence the banishment, or was still holding his own against Anubis's fleet.

Q. What did SG-1 destroy on Apophus's advanced mothership in " Upgrades "
                                to cause it to explode?
                                Yes.

A. The Power core, Sam said it's linked to some kind of a liquid cooling system.And some sorts of pipes lead into it and the power core will overload and so on and on.

Q. What Goa'uld told Osiris about Anubis and what System Lord did that goa'uld serv before Anubis?

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Working...
                                X