X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which episode? help...

Hi all,

I'm new to this so go easy on me if I'm messing up the process...can someone please tell me what episode/season did the SG1 team find themselves in another time and O'Neill and Carter get together in a spaceship they are trying to fix? As far as I can remeber Carter pretends to like Daniel before she admits to liking O'Neill and I dont think she was a member of the team? it was like an alternate reality but they get to stay on the planet together while Daniel heads off in the repaired ship???

Sorry if this is confusing but my memory is like swiss cheese lately ...any ideas?

only one that comes to mind that match your description is season 8, moebius part 2.. last episode

Comment

Originally posted by tofuchef
      only one that comes to mind that match your description is season 8, moebius part 2.. last episode
      Yup. Moebius Part 2

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Thanks so much, my head was wrecked trying to find it on DVD! now i can go spend spend spend...

Comment

Season 8 on DVD (with Mobius) is expected to be out in October.

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

is that all over the world do you know or just the states?

Comment

Mine's in the mail now and will be here tomorrow or the day after!

That's in Australia. I believe it's October 4 for US and similar to that for most other countries as well.

Comment

ta! 'm in ireland so I'd say we'll be after the states...

Comment

Working...
                X