Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide for Goa'uld: Feeding and care of your host body?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that the Goa'uld try to where the most epensive of clothes. To make them appear above there slaves and Jaffa and any other people/aliens. In the Stargate movie Ra has people that help him get dressed after a bath. And you may recall when Daniel Jackson went under cover as Lord Yu's personal assistant he helped him with many things it is possible that the Goa'uld use them to pick out outfits any groom them.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
      I'm glad the Goa'ulds don't get their fashion from MTV. Can you imagine Goa'ulds running around "Yo yo sup dawg? WORD? Aight. PEACe!"

Side way baseball hats. Huge gold chains. "BLING BLING!!" That'd be pretty silly if they started to wear those huge golden crosses. Oh the irony of it all.
      That would just be another reason to kill them....but quicker!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Maybe you have another robe. I'm thinking.... Pastels!

Comment

Baal: yo yo yo, 'sup [under]dawgs? Heavy B in da house! Aiit, dat batty boi Yuu says dat I aint got what it takes coz I is jus' a wannabe playa, so I says "Yo Yuu, you betta watch out boi, else I is gonna bust a cap in yo ass muvva fugga!", damn ****.

*Anubis's ship appears in orbit*

yo yo yo! check dis out maan! Anubis has a sick ride man! Check it! It's like bling-bling to da max!

Anubis: fo rizzle ma nizzle!

Baal: yeah, man, massive respeck to da Anubiz! Yeah, big up in da palace! Goa'uld massive!

Comment

Originally posted by KokiriChild
            Baal: yo yo yo, 'sup [under]dawgs? Heavy B in da house! Aiit, dat batty boi Yuu says dat I aint got what it takes coz I is jus' a wannabe playa, so I says "Yo Yuu, you betta watch out boi, else I is gonna bust a cap in yo ass muvva fugga!", damn ****.

*Anubis's ship appears in orbit*

yo yo yo! check dis out maan! Anubis has a sick ride man! Check it! It's like bling-bling to da max!

Anubis: fo rizzle ma nizzle!

Baal: yeah, man, massive respeck to da Anubiz! Yeah, big up in da palace! Goa'uld massive!
            If ever there was a reason where the Ancients should step in, then it would be for this bad rhetoric.

Comment

What's wrong with Heavy B? Oh I get it, it's cos he's a God innit?

Comment

Working...
              X