Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
    I did. I dreamed that a wormhole was in my closet, and then I was drawn to it. Like a vacuum was pulling me, then off I went.
    That is the BEST mental image, EVER. Haha. I don't think I am EVER going to be able to look at my closet the same way again!
    Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

I had a dream about stargate when i was about 12. I was using my computer which is normal for me i use it all the time. then suddenly the screen turned into this sort of cinema screen were i could see all the stargate worlds when i touched one the screen sort of turned into this wormhole and then i got sucked in. Then suddenly i could see a whole heap of stargate dead characters. They were all staring at me and sentenced me for intruding on their personal space.
      idiots they stopped my perfect dream because that's when i woke up. The sentence was i was going to have a ga'ould put in me.

So yeah Wierd My first dream about stargate. Know i have dreams about making technology like hyperdrives and shields.

My idea for a shield was a sort of partical shooter. Were it could be set to shoot atoms out of emmiters in sort of a circle heading away from the object sort of creating a barrier that just keeps getting bigger. But would fail easily. Cause i remember in the dream we put it on the deadalus and took it into battle and it sort or failed quite quickly. It didn't exactly fail more like it wasn't shooting the atoms fast enough. Atleast thats what carter said.

That was actually my most recent dream.

So both weird.
      Last edited by Stargate Answers; 25 November 2008, 11:51 PM.

Comment

I had a dream....where I was a stargate....awkward? I thought so
        "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

I had one where I was part of the Atlantis team and Ronin and I saved the day. It was a few weeks ago so I don't have much detail but there was a mix of Atlantis and The Terminator series in there...it involved evil asgard (which was weird!) and nuclear holocaust....

*sigh*

Comment

Yeah i have alot of stargate dreams. I have an very active mind. Most of the time im just hanging out with SG1 or the Atlantis team, good buddies, and then you know we start fighting some bad guys. Or sometimes it goes beyond PG with the female members of the bases. depends on my mood

Comment

Yeah, I had a SG dream a few weeks ago - been watching it for years but I think it was the first dream. I was playing "The Game" with Shep & McKay (though not sure who's side I was on) & then in the middle of the game this cat came out of freaking nowhere & jumped on my back & dug it's teeth right into me - hurt a lot! McKay was trying to get it off of me & then I woke up. & I don't have a cat - not sure where that came from or why it was there! & then it occurred to me that it would be much more like that Shep would come to someone's rescue like that & NOT McKay! lol
              dalene

thx to StoyBoy720, x_stargatergirl_x, muh_tuttles, csom221, luciana, & the other lovely Shep-thunkers for the awesome siggies!

Comment

Weird, I've only had a couple real dreams, most of mine are lucid.
                Wow, you must be a natural lucid dreamer. Lucky. XD

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
                Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
                Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Raeth View Post
                  Wow, you must be a natural lucid dreamer. Lucky. XD
                  I am a lucid dreamer aswell I tend to figure out im in a dream the second something weird happens like when I was walking through a hollywood films studios and I encountered a talking whale in the middle of a road. Bizzare
                  if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

I actually had a mix of different sci-fi elements in one my dreams a while ago, it's amazing I even remember. It was a mix of stargate and star wars and maybe halo but I'm not sure O.o

KEEP IT CLEAN
                    Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                    Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by Raeth View Post
                      That's called lucid. I wish I could have more of those. I've had maybe two real ones in my life. A few days ago, I had one which was almost semi-lucid, I remember telling myself, "This might be a dream, and I'm going to raise up my arms," and then I did. I think it sort of ended there. Strangely, that was another Stargate related one.
                      I remember coughing into my pillow and thinking "I don't want to be a Goa'uld!" I must've thought it was real. Those lucid dreams must be sickness-induced or something because I had another one last night.

All I remember is it was something about Gateworld, staff weapons, and strangly huge piles of dirt. WTF?! Again, I remember coughing into my pillow, which really hurt a lot, and thinking "What the heck is this?" I think there was a bunch of Jaffa there. It was weird...

And I think I had another one after that. I was in Atlantis. It wasn't my point of view, it was someone else's. Don't know whose, though. Someone was trying to wake me up and they couldn't so they brought me to the Infirmary. Beckett was trying to figure out what was wrong, then I DIED!!! Everyone was all sad, then I just started breathing again. I remember a man, don't remember who it was, saying, "We thought we lost you."

Wow....I died in one of my own dreams. Do I really hate myself that much?!

Comment

amazingly, the first one i could remember was last night where i met jason momoa
                        sigpic

Comment

This morning I had a dream where i was off world with Carter and Jack O'neill. we were off world and then an ashrak show up saying he is looking for a tok'ra. people start panicking and me Carter and O'Neill started to run for the gate. when we were running the ashrak decided to chase and shoot at us one of us dial the gate and the vortex was light green in colour. the ashrak decided to shoot some bombs at us and 2 people who probably lived on that planet defused them. Carter and O'niell jumped through the gate and i was the last to enter. when i entered i was surrounded with green colours as I was travelling to the wormhole and then the dream ends
                          Continuing Stargate
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Oh niiice, I love dreams like that, where something's actually happening. I have them sometimes, too - but that's very rare. It's kinda sad that I can't just pick to have Stargate dreams every night
                            Especially when you wake up and they felt so real!
                            sigpic
                            The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

mmm, interesting

sigpic
                              Sig made by squirrely1
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
                              *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Did you happen to buy a strange artifact from a garage sale recently? Perhaps a small stone with runes etched on the surface?

Comment

Working...
                                X