No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good grief. I have had so many SG-1 dreams. That's what I get for being so obsessed! I can't think of many specifics for any lately, but one I had a month ago stands out. It was the weirdest mix of Stargate and Harry Potter! I don't get that at all, I haven't read or watched a Harry Potter months.

Basically, I was in the middle of a courtyard surrounded by stone columns and a huge battle was going on, where people were using magic. But I knew I had to get to the Daniel at the Stargate for some reason. And then I was hit in the shoulder by some kind of lance...and the impact actually woke me up. I woke up jerking my shoulder back like I really had been hit by the thing. It was weird. I thought that only happened in the movies, like how people in the movies sit straight up in bed when they wake from a nightmare!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
      I woke up jerking my shoulder back like I really had been hit by the thing. It was weird. I thought that only happened in the movies, like how people in the movies sit straight up in bed when they wake from a nightmare!
      nope been there i had a nightmare afew nights ago can't really remember it but i sat upright in bed sweating scared out of my mind about something i don't think it helped that i watched hostal before i when to bed that night
      System Lord Remus

Comment

i had a dream that i was in cheyenne mountain in the gate room of course, and general o'neill promoted me to brigadier general, lol even though im only 16 yrs old.
        and even when i woke up, i just felt like i could possibly work for the air force for a living, it crosses my mind from time to time. i will never forget the pride i had in that dream when o'neill promoted me to the rank of a general. idk i just think it would be a rewarding experience if i were to join the air force.
        I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

i've had several dreams, some weird, some cool.

1: one dream, i was sitting in my history class when FRAN from BAMSR walks into the room, says hello, then beams me up to the daedalus. there i meet Sam and weir and they said i was married to both of them, i'm an ascended ancient that re-took human form but lost my memories. and Hermiod was there, cursing Dr. Kavanah.

2: another dream i had while i was napping in my econ class. it was...weird.

Sam wakes up in bed, turnes her head to the left and says, "oh my god."

we then see elexebeth weir in the bed next to sam, she turns her head to the left and repeats the same line as sam.

i then see todd with a wide smile and he says, "oh yeah."

i woke up after that, that was weird.

Comment

many dreams here, i guess we all are nuts

i had one dream not so long ago.
            i was in a battle with some jaffas in a
            space ship. i stood with teal'c and o'neil
            and we where shooting, but the jaffa just keept comming.
            then all of the sudden, thor comes out, just walking by and waveing
            to us, while he says: what's up? see you guys got problems, oh well
            cya.
            then suddenly sam comes behind us naked.. wtf..
            now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

a dream last night that the camera's POV was going through Daniel Jackson's lab and there was a computer monitor that was on and the site was Gateworld on a post by Pharaoh Atem. It was like one of these eggs that the directors love to put in episodes like Carter humming the Stargate theme.

Comment

I haven't had that many Stargate dreams actually.
                Thats someone I plan to change now that I'm a lucid dreamer.

I've had a few dreams where I was being attacked by replicators.
                And one big SG1 dream I recall, I was in a pyramid and came across Apophis. He chased me, I got into a flying chariot thing and flew away across the skies of Egypt. He chased me in his own chariot. Then I somehow reach my house and hid in my bedroom. He sent little paper planes under the door to attack me.

In one of my next few lucid dreams though I plan to summon up a Stargate, then dial an address at random and go through I've never done that in a dream before.
                Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

i had an interesting dream. i dreamt that i was walking n the woods and fell through a hole, like what happened in Trio, and inside i found an Ancient Chamber. curious i walked over to the counsel and touched a key, i disappered in a flash of light and re-appered on the bridge of an abandoned aourora ship, which i was able to command as my own. how cool is that!

Comment

I have had 3. One where I was on a wraith cruiser and I SHot a wraith with a p90 and blew his arm off then I flew the ship into a replicator ship.

The 2nd was We found an ancient Cruiser and we were raping Ori then wraith hives came out of hyperspace killed the ori I got most of them but then Ran out of drones so I climbed out side and shot at the hive with my side arm. Then Mitchell was like Nice find man we thought all the cruisers were destroyed in the war with the wraith.

The other I was on a Drone Firing BC-304 and we were fighting 4 Asgurd ships then They borded my ship and I started doing Kun-fu on them. it was really weird.

The Last one I can remember is I walked in to this room were Sam Vallah the orisy(Valas Dauter) Sam weir and tayla and keller were all having a huge sexy orgy then They all looked at me and Siad we want you C**K The rest I can not say on here

Comment

you might want to edit the last part of your post, this is a PG forum and you don't want to get in trouble, just a little friendly warning.

Comment

I just had this one stargate dream that involved all past and present team members of SG-1 and Atlantis teamed up for a mission.

I don't remember much of the dream, just that it was funny having O'Neill, Mitchell, and Sheppard constantly making jokes about the mission.
                        sigpic

Comment

Some of my dream last night was Stargate related, it's also my first Stargate dream.
                          I was on Atlantis and was introduced to Todd, he offered his hand and I tentativly took it.
                          Something to do with the fact that a meal was that close, he started shaking as he tried not to feed. Then he started turning evil (in case he wasn't before) and started trying to feed on me through my hand (but because he was changing it was taking a while.
                          Shepperd who was standing by said "Todd!?" in that drawn out concerned voice they do.
                          I was trying to get my hand free but Todd was crushing it. Eventually I got it free before he could do much damage. When I got free my hand was bleeding in a few place. Then the dream ended.
                          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by ebethman
                          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                          Originally posted by Bray
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Yesterday night i had the funniest dream ever....in fact i woke up laughing. The dream is about a dance off between the mainstream wraith and micheal and his hybrids.

The Wraith Team
                            Is led by the keeper and consists of Bob, Steve, Todd, and the Wraith scientist from Midway

Micheal's team
                            Obviously led by Micheal and consists of other hybrids including Kanan

The DJ
                            The Wraith King

the Judge
                            Dr.Keller

Ok so the wraith are the first to go and ehy start dancing to Promiscious by Nelly Furtado with pictures of Iratus bug eggs everytime the word "promiscious' is uttered. The Wraith team were hilarious to me because half way through, Steve and Todd start spinning on their heads Then comes micheals team, they start SQUARE DANCING to old country bluegrass music!!!!!!! After micheal stoops dancing and Dr.Keller walks in wearing these huge glasses like the size of her head. She declares Micheal the winner, the keeper then becomes enraged and proceeds to suck the life out of Keller!!!! The keeper then snaps her fingers in a Z formation before hissing at Micheal and saying "What now halfbreed!".........and thennn i get rudely awakened by an alarm...and i wake up laughing....

I though the dream was hilarious....just wanted to share it with the people on this forum

let me know what you think

Comment

some imagination you have! I've had some weird stargate dreams too, usually when I watch an episode just before I go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                                some imagination you have! I've had some weird stargate dreams too, usually when I watch an episode just before I go to bed.
                                The wasn't the half it...i didnt explain all of it because it was REALLY WEIRD...there was a part when the Wraith king dj starts shaking his pony tail thingy...o don't get me started on the McKay part.....

Comment

Working...
                                X