No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last night I had a dream where I shot Mitchell and I think I hit Vala too. no idea why or what the situation was (I might have been in the infirmary) since I can't remember much but I'm pretty sure I killed Cam. very strange...
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Interpret if you want, I though this one was very weird.

I had a dream last night where I entered a virtual reality, and once I was in it looked like a giant open mall with several roller coasters, and somehow I ended up floating under the floor, and i came out in what appeared to be a storage room where someone had set up a torture chamber, I then went to a nearby room and hid behind some boxes along with some other people, then the person running the torture chamber comes and tells everybody to come out, then I go over to him and start feeding on him like a wraith. Once I'm done, I go back and hide in the boxes, as do all the other people that were there. (well, except for the person I fed on)
      sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Do you have stargate dreams? I can remember on average 3 every week. This night I dream't I was with my best pal (no name) although the face of this person was david hewletts, in dreams anything makes sense. So we were SGA enthusiasts and were chatting about SGA. We were gonna go somewhere on a plane and went into the airport. It was extremley small, no people at all. The enviourment was sterile, walls were white, and grey stone floor. So my pal says... dude isn't that Joe Flanigan and points. We immediatley started to chase him and once we caught up he pulled a wraith stunner on us, ofcourse it was just a joke. Somehow he knew we were stargate fans. Withouth talking to him we all improvised a scene, and he thought I was such an amazing actor that he wanted me on the show! (I don't act in reality). So we chat a little and are overy excited, the next thing I remember is watching the intro and seeing my own face on the starring list was so extremley awesome! I then wake up with dog saliva in my face and im like... shoot... I really thought I was in SGA!

gawddauym...

Comment

i had a dream last night, i typed the address of a starcraft2 forum on the keyboard and it sounded like a dhd, and when i pressed enter a unstable kawoosh appeared from my screen

Comment

I've got dreams with Stargate members. Last time i dreamt about Sam and Jack - really! They're kissing and suddenly Sam said to Jack: Jack! Go and stop the replicators, please! And he went to stop them LOL it was so spicy dream
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I have had 2 that i can remember. In one of them Amanda Tapping was helping me with Chemistry homework. In the other I was flying through the air in a wraith dart. But I was on Earth. I guess I was attacking the SGC.. I don't really remember that part.

Comment

The most fun and definatley most vivid stargate dream i've ever had was a couple of months ago. I was at a public exhibiton of the new square stargate, which was larger but had a much longer kawoosh. Some kind of biological weapon or something hit us, and later I woke up and everything kinda looked like WW2 withouth all debris, roads were still fine. So it seems like everybody is dead , tons of corpses so I start walking. Then someone fires at me and I dodge, I then saw it was Sam carter firing at me. I told her I was not dead and she explained how everybody was dead because a biological weapon caused this plauge and I wasn't affected because I had the ata gene and we were the last humans yadayadayada... so this dream was extremley long and lots of stuff happens so ima just skip ahead. Basically everybody woke from the dead later on, we were in a car with sub-space engines and we flew to a harbour, where a old war ship, a boat that is, was. We boarded and thought everything was safe... until hordes of zombies came. We almost died but managed to fend them off. She then installed a hyper drive in the ship and I used the ata gene to fly it away. I don't remember where we flew but we just jumped into hyperspace and my guess would be the nearest planet with a gate... ofcourse we had no navigation system but meh...

I also had one where I knew I was dreaming, a lucid dream, I was with the sg team but rodney wasnt there, we were chased by wraith and I told them I was dreaming, then they said that was ridiculous and one said that dreams are mystical things and that was the true reality...

The most fun bit is that all these dreams are more fun then reality, so it's always sad to wake up and to find out im not on sg-program.

Comment

Originally posted by ZampraZ View Post

The most fun bit is that all these dreams are more fun then reality, so it's always sad to wake up and to find out im not on sg-program.
                  Or in Atlantis
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliHawk View Post
                    Or in Atlantis

Comment

I have had a few stargate related dreams but the one I rember best is one that happened a few months ago.

In the dream the Ori came to earth and I was the leader of the anti Ori underground. The ancients gave me powers that rivaled Adria's and I took the fight to the Ori.
                      I started the upriseing against them by useing my powers on a prior, My main power was the ability to block the powers of others, I blocked the prior's powers while I used telekenesis to beat down the prior. Then Adria found out about me and came after me. Unfortunatly that is all I can rember of the dream

Comment

Just thought i restart this tread.................as ppl have sg dreams all the time.........any more stories

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

I had a dream afew nights ago about Atlantis can't really remember much but i was in Atlantis the whole place was emypt there was no one around anywhere i was standing in the main control room trying to find someone anyone then out of no where Teyla walked up the stairs in a wavey light blue outfit with no shoes on ((abit to light if you know what i mean )) and she took my hand and said in a soft relaxing voice "come with me...i will show you where we have gone" and she lead me down the stairs and the gate opened and we walked thru it

thats all i can remeber do you guys think i need to see a doctor?
                          System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by System_Lord_Remus View Post
                            I had a dream afew nights ago about Atlantis can't really remember much but i was in Atlantis the whole place was emypt there was no one around anywhere i was standing in the main control room trying to find someone anyone then out of no where Teyla walked up the stairs in a wavey light blue outfit with no shoes on ((abit to light if you know what i mean )) and she took my hand and said in a soft relaxing voice "come with me...i will show you where we have gone" and she lead me down the stairs and the gate opened and we walked thru it

thats all i can remeber do you guys think i need to see a doctor?
                            *Takes Sys Lord Remus' pulse* Nope you are pretty much normal for a System Lord

now me on the other had, I had one heckuva dream last night and most of yesturday.

Simply put it was twilight, and Team Atlantis (Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon, Rodney and Beckett) where on a wooded planet at what looked to be a old Genii hide away, the team split up, then each of them started being watched, by yours truly. how I was able to keep tabs on all five is beyond me! But at times there was a sense of danger for Carsion, Teyla and Sheppard, wherein I'd interfere in ways of say being a rectently repaired bridge, or maybe a not so rotting out log about to be tripped over. Or in teylas case, a thornless rosebush.

When Finally I was caught by Teyla, and the pair of us really went at each other with bamboo rods, by time the rest of the team found us, I had fled, and left Teyla for dead, or at least thinking she was dead with a good sized whammer on the forehead.

Oddly none of them thought to look upwards into the trees.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              *Takes Sys Lord Remus' pulse* Nope you are pretty much normal for a System Lord
                              good i was starting to worry i wasn't as overpowering control freak like the rest of the system lords
                              System Lord Remus

Comment

I had a dream I had a car crash, even though in reality I don't drive...Weird, eh? The next morning I woke up and watched stargate.
                                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                                X