This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgaurd and Wraith beams

It might just be me or its probebly alead been said but those transporter beams of the Wariths and the Asguards looks and sound the same

I realised this when I saw (again) the episode where Heru'ur (GO HERU'UR!) attacks Cimera and the Asguard come in beaming all Jaffa out!

I dunno, It might just be me, what do you think?

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

possible spoilers*****
    the wraith are the mergence of a bug creature and the ancients apparently the technology was shared between the alliance of asgard furrlings nox and ancients so naturally the same tech may pop up some place else since the ancinets flew off the pegasus the wraith stole the tech and used it to take humans as food.

i could explain it better but i aint today so here you go
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

They are two different technologies which do the same thing
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Both have good points

I wonder if other spiecies have the same kinda technology withought knowing it

Comment

Most probably such as the genii nukes are like earth nukes
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

well physics is the same anywhere, technology will evolve to the same point at differnt rate but the technology is still governed by the law of physics so will do the same thing maybe in a different way or differnt style/colour, but the basis of the technolgy will be similar or identical to each other.
            immhotep
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

I have another one, Earth "projektile" weapons and those of ...erm..... in SGA the the civilisation that is underground, the guys that wanted to take over SGA in season1, those guys!

Comment

They should just trade in those guns for some zats...it would be easier to get rid of the wraith i think.

Comment

Working...
                X