This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFLMAO - I forgot about the Yaks
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
      ad lib=to improvise and deliver extemporaneously; to improvise a speech, lines, etc.

BB=Ben Browder=Cameron Mitchell

Hope that clears things up for you!
      I thought BB=Beau Bridges?
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Nope BB is Ben Browder
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
          With two BBs on the show now, maybe we should mark them? BB1 - Ben Browder, BB2 - Beau Bridges?

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
            No no, this is definately a yak kind of thread.

Yaks? We have yaks now too? I thought it was chickens!!!!

Now I need to think of Yak jokes?????
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

An amusing anecdote [well, amusing to me] from FarScape is that once Ben became comfortable and starting flinging the ad-libs fast and furious, the writers tried to "out ad-lib him", i.e., they tried to think of what he would come up with and put it in the script before he saw it.

I think that once he feels comfortable, he'll do the same thing here - when he gets a feel for how far he can go. As mentioned, he may already have thrown a few in the mix.

Comment

What's a Yak's favorite liquor..........CognYAK (Cognac)

What do you call a yak that wants to take over the world?.........a MegalomaniYAK

What do you call a Yak bleeding to death by the side of the road?.........A HeamopheliYAK
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                  Yaks? We have yaks now too? I thought it was chickens!!!!

Now I need to think of Yak jokes?????
                  There's corn too, but that's not making as many appearances.

I could introduce the cows as well, but yaks are so much more stately.

Comment

I heard that he ad libbed on Farscape often. He does seem like the sort of actor who would. I like BB, always enjoyed the Farscape episodes I watched. I was excited to hear he would be on Stargate., though I don't know how many people felt the same.

He can never replace RDA..no one could replace any of the main characters on Stargate, but he could become just like the others where he becomes that sort of irreplacable.

Comment

I was definitely one of those people who was excited to see him join the show. I think his ad libbing will add some very humorous moments this season. And no, he can't replace rda (Ben Browder even admited that on that sci-fi friday special). He doesn't need to replace rda, just have us come to accept him as a valuable member of sg-1 and a character we like.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                        gasp!

ah everyone makes mistakes

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

I've done it once before. Made a mistake I mean.
                          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Working...
                          X