Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, kudos to the ZPM, we owe much to that little battery of the stars (raises beer glass).

To that end, I propose a new ship. McKay/ZPM. If you think about it I believe it makes a lot of sense. Hey, I've seen a few out there for Beckett/Ancient Chair, so why not. He could name it "Zed".

Comment

The ZPM....So Cool it Deserves to have the Bunny with the drum.

Plus Regular batteries don't glow that nifty glowy way. It's a powersource and when not in use makes a decent nightlight/paperweight/centerpiece/etc...

The Swiss Army knife of batteries.

Comment

I don't know who's these are but I found them while looking for ZPM pictures on google.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Oh Those Are Awesome!
          [email protected]
          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
          One nation under dog
          There of which I stand alone
          A face in the crowd
          Unsung, against the mold
          Without a doubt
          Singled out
          The only way I know

Comment

Me too I LOVE ZPMs !!! I love the sounds and lights they make !

Do you know how ZPM has been translated in the French version of SG-1 and SGA ?
            It's called EPPZ or E2PZ (and it means "Extracteur de Potentiel du Point Zéro" )

@GatetheWay : You were wondering where the ZPM pics you've found were coming from ... I've got the answer : They're coming from a Photoshop Thread posted around here a few months ago. Several gaters (including me) have posted great montages, puting ZPMs in famous images of the Earth History .

>>> See the "ZPMs throughout history" topic HERE

Comment

All hail the ZPM, all hail the ZPM!
              I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

It's the little battery that could.

Comment

This deserves to be posted here, it's by Nebulan...

Isn't it great? Nebulan was inspired by this drawing by Miso-no-Tsuki

http://www.deviantart.com/view/31781422/

Comment

Originally posted by fififolle
                    This deserves to be posted here, it's by Nebulan...

Isn't it great? Nebulan was inspired by this drawing by Miso-no-Tsuki

http://www.deviantart.com/view/31781422/
                    That is pretty cool. I definitely appreciate the ZPM. They just keep going, and going, and going........
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      That is pretty cool. I definitely appreciate the ZPM. They just keep going, and going, and going........
                      Thanks for inspiring me to make my sister draw this: ZPM Bunny lol!

Comment

ZPM's Are HoT! I mean do you see their colors and their brighteness they'd make nice lights..... and they give power.....Atlantis should take the burnt out ones and turn them into decor...... I love ZPMs.......they're cool *Stares at brightness*

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                          Thanks for inspiring me to make my sister draw this: ZPM Bunny lol!
                          Oh wow, would you look at that! Fantastic. Only 4000 years of drumming in it

Comment

Originally posted by ~Thor~
                            Well the particles and antiparitcles that are constantly annialating eachother and thus causing realese of energy sometimes tunnel out of the pocket of space, the other one (if one tunnels out) just stays there and eventually enough will be 'produced' to clog up the ZPM. So to make em work again you just need to insert the right amount of matter (or antimatter) to destroy the clog.
                            i read that the ZPM produces entropy in its system everytime it's used and when the entropy is greater than the energy output then the ZPM is useless

you can take a google amount of pictures with a ZPM vs. up to 90 with ordinary alkiline batteries, it truly keeps on going and going and going

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                              for the entire planet!

totally.
                              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

I got quoted for something i said over a year ago! wow thats fame for ya!
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X