This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    Maybe........I dont' explain the hints.....I just put em' out there!!
    Who told the man about the smilie-pages again??? I know it wasn't all that long ago
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Plausible deniability, that's the way to go! Hey, it worked for the Cigarette Smoking Man....
      Ahhh, CSM... another wily Canadian

Comment

Originally posted by caty
        Who told the man about the smilie-pages again??? I know it wasn't all that long ago
        I think it was all SLC's fault. Man, that girl is trouble!
        sigpic

Comment

Bless him, I don't think he quite "gets" the level of my devotion to SGA.. though he does "tolerate" it.

Besides, what's a wee thing like a marriage when compared to the awesome programme that is Teh SGA?! I should be proud to sacrifice my marital bliss in favour of such televisual excellence!

However, I guess I'll just have to compromise... and make him agree to start our trip a day later!

Okay... next question... are in able to drop us any hints about the "Sunday" episode? Am really intruiged by the spoilers so far about that one...
          Sunday is a very, very............well...........I have already given all the hints I can for that one, and besides, it airs way late in the season so you have alot of time to think about other episodes before it gets here.

Comment

Plausible deniability, that's the way to go! Hey, it worked for the Cigarette Smoking Man....
            Another fine Canadian indeed!!

Comment

Sunday is a very, very............well...........I have already given all the hints I can for that one, and besides, it airs way late in the season so you have alot of time to think about other episodes before it gets here.
              *pouts*

But Master, you underestimate the obsessiveness of the SGA-addict!

Heck, us poor, desperate Shep whumpers have been obsessing about Common Ground since about...erm.... gosh, probably March/April time I think!

Btw, did I mention that you're wonderful? (In case that helps)
              sigpic

Comment

*pouts*

But Master, you underestimate the obsessiveness of the SGA-addict!

Heck, us poor, desperate Shep whumpers have been obsessing about Common Ground since about...erm.... gosh, probably March/April time I think!

Btw, did I mention that you're wonderful? (In case that helps)
                Ahh young Jedi......it is in your path to wait for the battle about to occur.....you will find what you seek in the near future, worry and fret not.

Comment

Ahh young Jedi......it is in your path to wait for the battle about to occur.....you will find what you seek in the near future, worry and fret not.
                  *heh* Soooo, in other words... "These are not the spoilers you are looking for"?

OMG we are all such sad sci-fi geeks in here.... *sighs happily* Isn't it great?
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, proper question now *hears BamBam breathe a sigh of relief*:

I gotta say I loved the escape scene in Progeny with Ronon and Sheppard taking down the two guards in a couple of quick, concise moves. What can you tell us about that scene - how much did you work with Joe and Jason (*heh* J&J) on that one?
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey BamBam - sorry if this has been asked before (I just looked I promise) Is that you doing the sword fight rehersal on the directors special for Avalon? It looked like it was on the Atlantis set.
                      ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Ok, I think I have a good question this time, one that BamBam should be able to answer.

Are the fight sequences shot several times on the the green matte and then edited for the best parts and composited in post?

*bows down and kisses Bam's feet because he is part of the SG production*
                        Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                        Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Hey BamBam,

Firstly, I want to congratulate you on your amazing work in Stargate. The stunts and fight scenes have been incredible – I especially liked the Teyla/Sheppard stick fighting scene in "Hot Zone."

I have a question. I don't know if this has been done on Stargate (I never really paid that much attention to the details), but it's probably something you'd know, so here goes.

In the fight scene between Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi in Revenge of the Sith, the actors had over a dozen changes of costume for a sixty-second scene so their clothes would look increasingly battered and burned. How hard is it to coordinate a fight scene in tiny little chunks like that, to give the actors an opportunity to go change?

–CeeKay

P.S. That is an awesome nickname for a stunt coordinator, BTW.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Okay, proper question now *hears BamBam breathe a sigh of relief*:

I gotta say I loved the escape scene in Progeny with Ronon and Sheppard taking down the two guards in a couple of quick, concise moves. What can you tell us about that scene - how much did you work with Joe and Jason (*heh* J&J) on that one?
                            I you notice, Teyla takes out the last guy herself.......with a foot sweep. I put it together and we went over it with the actors and stunt guys for about 15 minutes prior to shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                              Hey BamBam - sorry if this has been asked before (I just looked I promise) Is that you doing the sword fight rehersal on the directors special for Avalon? It looked like it was on the Atlantis set.
                              Very good question, and no it hasn't been asked. Yes, that was me at the begining of season 9. I was also Ben's double for the fight during shooting, but he did most of it himself from what I can recall. Ben is very coordinated, and very, very gung-ho.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                                Ok, I think I have a good question this time, one that BamBam should be able to answer.

Are the fight sequences shot several times on the the green matte and then edited for the best parts and composited in post?

*bows down and kisses Bam's feet because he is part of the SG production*
                                Sorry dude................green matte? You mean green screen for VFX? If so, then no. Only spaceship/puddle jumper type ariel fights are done on green screen or completely on the computer........is that what you are getting at?

Comment

Working...
                                X