This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
    You should contact FSF yourself...I emailed them but didn't get a response, I believe Sapph contacted them as well. Or maybe get Rachel to bug them for you
    Angel You aren't even in the country and you're helping! *hugs* You rock chica! Thankies

BamBam it seems like you're in demand all over the world...
    Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 14 August 2006, 10:03 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Question for Bam Bam:

I enjoyed your demonstration in Vancouver. You make stunts look very easy, although I am certain that it's not. From the writing side of things, have you ever encountered a script that described a fight scene that seemed impossible? If so, what happened?
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
        Thank you very much, that is just great!! Please remind you British friend of the many other countries in the world at the present time......thank-you............when in Rome........
        You are welcome It was fun making them

LOL! Oh she is aware of it But it was more a remark to someone else not you

Rome? *is totally lost*
        ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
        McKAY: I’m always like this.
        ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by liliaufx
          Hi ...

YES with Richard Dean Anderson !!! Do you watch all the episodes??

I have a question for you ... when you are a Wraith, is it not difficult to go a toilett ?

Comment

Bam Bam, there are conventions in Germany, too *hint hint*

I do have a question...

Do you have any idea whether the promo pics for 'Common Ground' haven't been released, yet?
            I mean, we got pics for 'McKay and Mrs. Miller' which is airing after 'Common Ground'..

I'm confused. Are they doing it on purpose?

Thank you.
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Does that mean I get more green jello?

woohoo 600!!! congrats!!!

ummmm......jelllllllllllllllllllllllooooo..

Comment

Thanx soo much for coming to the forum and talking to all of us!!!

I think everyone will agree with me when I say all the stunts are fantastic!!!!

I apologise if this has been asked before,
                but i was wondering what your favourite stunt or fight scene was?
                The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

I said just thank you to your availability to answer the questions of the fans!!!
                  and while speaking about question I would like to ask you, the couple which approaches is well to weir and sheppard?
                  they will approach it more and more is that?
                  known as us please, it is a torture of step knowledge!!!
                  the spoliers returns nutcase to me!!!! lol

Comment

BamBam, quick question. Why is Sheppard so lost when it comes to hand to hand combat? Doesn't he have previous hand to hand combat training?

Also, why do they use the Belgian FN P-90 and not something like the HK MP5, UMP.45, or the Calico M950?

Lastly, since budget cuts have been a part of the show, and hense why the IOA and other nations are participating in the SGC program, why isn't there a large presence of other branches of the U.S. military (Navy, Marines, Army)? Wouldn't they want to pool their resources within the US first?

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions.

Freekzilla
                    Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                    Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by liliaufx
                      You know... there are convention in france too if you want... Paris... with eiffel tower. Have you been to france ? ( the smileys are so strange... )
                      I have not been to France, but I do have friends there and would love to visit for a Con. or any other reason.....yes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
                        Question for Bam Bam:

I enjoyed your demonstration in Vancouver. You make stunts look very easy, although I am certain that it's not. From the writing side of things, have you ever encountered a script that described a fight scene that seemed impossible? If so, what happened?
                        I have encountered a script that made a scene appear more challenging than normal, but never impossible. With time, anything is possible.

Comment

Get ready fans of Dr. Weir...............here comes The Real World.........this Friday..........What will happen? Where does it take place? But seriously, great episode......I watched it again today at the production office....it's got alot of surprises in it, not just for Weir fans only!!.................. ...............................

Oh I hope that there will be some great Shep moments too in The Real World!!! Okay I know we have Common Ground coming up ....but Shep fans are very greedy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                            Bam Bam, there are conventions in Germany, too *hint hint*

I do have a question...

Do you have any idea whether the promo pics for 'Common Ground' haven't been released, yet?
                            I mean, we got pics for 'McKay and Mrs. Miller' which is airing after 'Common Ground'..

I'm confused. Are they doing it on purpose?

Thank you.
                            I know there are conventions in Germany, but they have to invite me for me to come, I just don't show up. The convention people have to book me themselves. I friends in Germany as well, and would love to visit you there. The promo pics have no pattern as to how they are released, just what is available at the time I suppose. There is no conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                              woohoo 600!!! congrats!!!

ummmm......jelllllllllllllllllllllllooooo..
                              Thanx!

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                                Thanx soo much for coming to the forum and talking to all of us!!!

I think everyone will agree with me when I say all the stunts are fantastic!!!!

I apologise if this has been asked before,
                                but i was wondering what your favourite stunt or fight scene was?
                                It has been asked but the farther we go in the shooting of the show(s), the more I can say that I don't have a favorite. I like different scenes for different reasons, and there are too many to pick from now for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X