• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    Does that mean I get more green jello?
    Only if people give it to you

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
      I hope no-one has posted this question before, if they have, sorry. Some of the fight/action sequences are pretty intense. Have any of the actors (or stunt people) looked at you and said "you must be kidding me.."?
      It is my job to make sure the actors can handle the level of action in the show, and their safety is the most important detail on my list. So the actors trust in me that they can handle whatever I ask of them. It is the stunt performers job to get paid for doing stunts, that is what they do, that is what they love to do more then anything,......well, almost anything........so if a stunt performer dosn't think they can handle the job, they have to tell me on the phone before they are hired for it. It is also my job to know which performers are capable of which stunts so I won't have anybody on set that will ever say, " Are you kidding me?".

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
        Only if people give it to you
        Well...........thanx Fi.

Comment

Originally posted by liliaufx
          Hi ...

YES with Richard Dean Anderson !!! Do you watch all the episodes??

I have a question for you ... when you are a Wraith, is it not difficult to go a toilett ?
          Lol, good question

Well...........thanx Fi.
          I cant give you more green I gotta spread the love first

Comment

Hi ...

YES with Richard Dean Anderson !!! Do you watch all the episodes??

I have a question for you ... when you are a Wraith, is it not difficult to go a toilett ?
            I do try to watch all the episodes if I have time, to check out the final version of my work before it is seen by the public. I spend alot of time in the editing room with the directors, and editors on some of the fights and action so I see alot in there as well. I love to see everything put together with sound and VFX and such..............Now for the bathroom question,..........No, really......the make-up is only on the hands and face.......so......you get the picture.

Comment

thanks for answering my question

Comment

Do you often find things in the editing stage that you want to change? And congrats on 600 posts

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

thanks for answering my question
                  You are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                    Do you often find things in the editing stage that you want to change? And congrats on 600 posts
                    Yes, it's just part of the creative process. The editor does an assembly of the whole episode, scene by scene, then the director gets a crack at an edit.....so he gets a chance to change what the editor has done and make it his own........then the producers come in and do their tweaks, until all the VFX and sound are added.......That's it. If need be, I come in before the directors sometimes, and help the first assembly get done. This happens when there is a very elaborate fight sequence, etc....that dosn't always make sense in its raw form to anyone else but me. I just help put the puzzle together. At times, I will wait and go in with the director, so I can explain my choices as we make them. Our editing department is fantastic, all of them, and know what they are doing....big time!!

Comment

By the way, Rachel has agreed to perform a fight with me on stage I am brought to the Con in October. She thought that would be fun. We would probably do the same one I did with her double in Vancouver, only we would re-create it for you in Aus......and it would be her, not her double, Lani.

Comment

By the way, Rachel has agreed to perform a fight with me on stage I am brought to the Con in October. She thought that would be fun. We would probably do the same one I did with her double in Vancouver, only we would re-create it for you in Aus......and it would be her, not her double, Lani.
                        No way! That's excellent! I really hope you are able to come. That would be fantastic to see the two of you in action! Thank Rachel as well?? Ah crap, now I'm more excited I hope FSF come to their senses and get their butt into gear

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

No way! That's excellent! I really hope you are able to come. That would be fantastic to see the two of you in action! Thank Rachel as well?? Ah crap, now I'm more excited I hope FSF come to their senses and get their butt into gear
                          I love your country......it's that easy!!

Comment

You know... there are convention in france too if you want... Paris... with eiffel tower. Have you been to france ? ( the smileys are so strange... )

Comment

I love your country......it's that easy!!
                              Well I can guarantee that you'd be welcome back anytime! Glad you love Australia! What did you like best when you were over here?

ETA: Oh man, I'd like to go to France one day!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

You should contact FSF yourself...I emailed them but didn't get a response, I believe Sapph contacted them as well. Or maybe get Rachel to bug them for you

Comment

Working...
                                X