This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson
    Of course we still like you. Gave you some green and I just realized I never have, DOH! I must get better at giving people green that need it. Sorry to hear that you haven't been getting to the gym lately, work is work and it keeps me from the gym as well. I am looking into taking a judo class to augment my karate training. We never did enough mat stuff and since most fights tend to end up on the ground.......yeah need to figure out how to wiggle outta stuff....
    Find a good submission wrestling class.........much more effective than Judo........I think you will like it, very practical.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
      'Course we do!! *greens*

oh wait I've never posted here *goes back to lurking*
      Thank you and thanx for posting!!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        check your rep my dear of course we love ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
          *Imagines erin wiggling on the floor....*

*waves hi to BamBam... and the "drooling fan boys" here*

BamBam: Any more appearances like "repli-Bam" (ie, on SG-1)??

Watch SGA, third season...........you will see me more than twice if you watch carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
            AAAHHHHH!!! No more TIMTAMS!!
            Tim-Tams...yum!

You had to mention those...since they don't sell them down this way... *sulk*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              Tim-Tams...yum!

You had to mention those...since they don't sell them down this way... *sulk*

Hey knock................where did you get that stick fighter guy smilie?

Comment

Hey knock................where did you get that stick fighter guy smilie?
                Made him... especially to represent you...

Based on the Sheppard ones from here...one of those strange things I do at 4am...

PSP was being an arse though. Wouldn't let me edit it easily... *pokes software with a stick*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Find a good submission wrestling class.........much more effective than Judo........I think you will like it, very practical.
                  Too -- many---
                  -- Gutter -- pulling -- me --
                  Gaaaaah!

Watch SGA, third season...........you will see me more than twice if you watch carefully.
                  YEAAAAAA!!! Sounds like we'll have to record then review the recordings in slo mo.... But YEAAAA!

Comment

Made him... especially to represent you...

Based on the Sheppard ones from here...one of those strange things I do at 4am...

PSP was being an arse though. Wouldn't let me edit it easily... *pokes software with a stick*
                    Wow........thanx Knock..............you rock!!! How can I get him?

Comment

Wow........thanx Knock..............you rock!!! How can I get him?
                      You are most welcome!

He's in my Photobucket...and because it's you...you can use him from there... just copy and paste the code below...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/Knocknashee/bambam.gif[/IMG]

Or if you have a PB...you could always move him there using the URL...

Oh, and James...it's Beanie...

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                        Too -- many---
                        -- Gutter -- pulling -- me --
                        Gaaaaah!
                        http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...es/laugh04.gif
                        What are you trying to say Neelan? Neelan?? *stoops over to try and pull laughing NL into a sitting position, gives up*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Thanks for the advice Bam Bam. I don't know if I'll find anything remotely close to that over here in crappy little KC, MO but I'll definitely look around and see if I can find anything....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Watching the UFC tonight with about 35 of the guys at a local establishment owned by the same guy that owns Buffalo Club..........across the street actually..............that's Saturday.........tomorrow I may be heading to Victoria to visit family.
                            Haha we were on Granville tonight (no not doing anything exciting, going from work to the movies), walked past Buffalo Club - they sounded like they had a really good live band in there...

How was the UFC?

Have fun in Victoria

Comment

AAAHHHHH!!! No more TIMTAMS!!
                              I have some on the way from Aus. Can't wait. If i was near you I would share!!! If i can i will save you some. *finishes off packet and throws away any evidence they existed*
                              Last edited by boopsy01; 16 April 2006, 12:46 AM.

Comment

You are most welcome!

He's in my Photobucket...and because it's you...you can use him from there... just copy and paste the code below...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/Knocknashee/bambam.gif[/IMG]

Or if you have a PB...you could always move him there using the URL...

Oh, and James...it's Beanie...
                                Great work!! Bout time we had a Bam Bam!!! Do you mind if we use it?

Comment

Working...
                                X