This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
    Ah but Patti you forget BamBam lives in Vancouver he can deal with a little rain and Sydney's always in drought anyway
    Drought? They get more rainfall than here in San Diego!!! Guess they'd better start collecting the rain water, eh?
    Wet or dry, there's tons of VERY cool things to do in Sydney. I can't WAIT to get back... someday.
    BamBam, if you're there with Jason, DEFINATELY check out the Rocks. There are tons of GREAT pubs up that way and live music, too.

Comment

No Sydney is liekly to be pretty cold in July, since it's only April and we've already had 6 Degree C nights... It only gets worse. Rain, well - we don't get as much as we used to, but we still get plenty.

Personally I recommend the bridge walk and going up the Blue Mountains while you're here BamBam.
      Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
        Hi!

Do you find it easier/more fun to have a larger amount of people in a fight sequence than say, a one-on-one fight?
        I prefer to choreagraph multiple opponent fights........not because its easier, but because it is more visually stimulating.

Comment

...and HAPPY EASTER BAMBAM...what movie you run off to see (that u mentioned in ur blog??) Any good??

(and lucky u and Jason going to Sydney...but I can't believe it's when I'm not there...damn...)
          Didn't make it to a movie..........dinner with Jason and Simone and Dan, another stunt guy..................Aus will be good times, I can tell already!!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
            Hey BamBam, will you and Jason be doing any particular stunts on stage in July? I'd love to see them but not sure if I can afford it atm... I might consider it if there are stunts involved

And Neelan is right, you should try and do the Bridge Climb

Happy Easter!!
            Stage show will be a surprise, sorry........but yes we will be doing something up there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
              No Sydney is liekly to be pretty cold in July, since it's only April and we've already had 6 Degree C nights... It only gets worse. Rain, well - we don't get as much as we used to, but we still get plenty.

Personally I recommend the bridge walk and going up the Blue Mountains while you're here BamBam.
              Well thank you..............rain is fine with me........a new country is still a new country to me whether it's raining, sunny, or snowing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                I prefer to choreagraph multiple opponent fights........not because its easier, but because it is more visually stimulating.
                Y'know James, I'm starting to feel that you should be imortalised as a fighting smiley...

Any news on the gym front? Any fights recently? *does turn as uber-nosey as usual*

Hmmmm, btw, finally found a martial arts class out here in the sticks...woot!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Didn't make it to a movie..........dinner with Jason and Simone and Dan, another stunt guy..................Aus will be good times, I can tell already!!
                  Hey cool Simmone's in town ! Yeah you guys will have a blast in Aus

By the way you keep spelling it wrong it's 'Australia' not 'Austrailia'...for someone who spent so much time mocking my accent you should know better

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                    Y'know James, I'm starting to feel that you should be imortalised as a fighting smiley...

Any news on the gym front? Any fights recently? *does turn as uber-nosey as usual*

Hmmmm, btw, finally found a martial arts class out here in the sticks...woot!
                    I'm happy for you that you found a school. Good ones are hard to find, so good luck with that. One of the boyz was supposed to fight on a card with Frank Shamrock but something to do with his medical stuff from Canada didn'twork over the border so..............that was Dan Rizzuto........Paul Lazenby has not been fighting but rather colour commentary at the fights, so thats cool. I have not had much time to train at the gym recently, set is keeping me very busy these days.......................BANG!!

Comment

Hey cool Simmone's in town ! Yeah you guys will have a blast in Aus

By the way you keep spelling it wrong it's 'Australia' not 'Austrailia'...for someone who spent so much time mocking my accent you should know better
                      Pardon my spelling..............I don't check these things anymore, just go by instinct...........I should probably have asked..................o well........

Comment

Hey...........how come I'm not getting anymore green jello these dayz? Do you guys not like me anymore or something?

Comment

Hey...........how come I'm not getting anymore green jello these dayz? Do you guys not like me anymore or something?
                          Given Of course we like you. Look at how popular this thread has become!

Edit: Yep, I really can't type coherent sentences before 1pm
                          Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 14 April 2006, 07:02 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Pardon my spelling..............I don't check these things anymore, just go by instinct...........I should probably have asked..................o well........
                            It's oki we'll forgive u

I gave you green jello a couple of weeks ago but I have to 'spread the love' around a bit more sorry

Watcha getting up to rest of the weekend? (EDIT: That's not meant to sound stalkerish...I meant you doing anything special for Easter??)

Comment

*scoops up jello*

*takes aim*

Something to work on...but hey, it is gone 4am here...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Well thank you..............rain is fine with me........a new country is still a new country to me whether it's raining, sunny, or snowing.
                                LOL, if you make it up the mountains while you're here you probably will end up with snow, rain and sunshine , as odd as that sounds.
                                Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
                                X