This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    So far........I have been a replicator, an Athosian, and a Wraith............I like being an Athosian because I love their combat training methods.
    You've been a Replicator?

Thanks for coming to the GW dinner. It was funny that you recognized us from the Thai restaurant. I thought it was only the Stargate people that had to worry about being seen and overheard.
    Last edited by Hatusu; 10 April 2006, 11:05 AM.
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
      You've been a Replicator?

Thanks for coming to the GW dinner. It was funny that you recognized us from the Thai restaurant. I thought it was only the Stargate people that had to worry about being seen and overheard.
      He was...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=26770&page=12 here is his thunk/appreciation thread!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        He was...
        Thanks.
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

No.
          Thanks, Happy Easter.

Comment

lol, Another question
            What do you think are the 5 main attributes/personality traits of a successful director?
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
              Hi James!

I saw that you said you're appearing in Oz for a con. I have a friend who does a few appearances for cons for Farscape. Do you know if this con is for Stargate or Sci fi in general?
              I think it's Sci Fi in general...........in Sydney July 15-17.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                My question is non-stargate.

Do you have some advice for someone that wants to get into online playing (such as Everquest, I have the platmium edition), that has never played online?
                The only advice I can give is:
                1.Make sure you are single. If you are not single when you start playing, you will be soon.
                2.Give yourself a set amount of time to play each day and don't go over the time.......otherwise you will be up all night and be late for work.
                3.Probably better off not playing at all and taking up martial arts or something healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by boopsy01
                  Thanks, Happy Easter.
                  Happy Easter to you as well K!!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                    lol, Another question
                    What do you think are the 5 main attributes/personality traits of a successful director?
                    1.Creative
                    2.Loves people
                    3.Technically minded
                    4.Good sense of humour
                    5.Calm

I don't know if these are actually my top 5 but off the top of my head that is what comes to mind!

Comment

I think it's Sci Fi in general...........in Sydney July 15-17.
                      Be sure to take a few extra days in Sydney, BamBam... it's a WONDERFUL city!
                      Try out the "Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb" too. What a FANTASTIC and unique way to check out the city and get a little history, too. Of course, July will probably be pretty wet, since it's the middle of winter for them, but still... there's cool stuff to see and do! Have fun!!!

Comment

Hi!

Do you find it easier/more fun to have a larger amount of people in a fight sequence than say, a one-on-one fight?

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                          Be sure to take a few extra days in Sydney, BamBam... it's a WONDERFUL city!
                          Try out the "Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb" too. What a FANTASTIC and unique way to check out the city and get a little history, too. Of course, July will probably be pretty wet, since it's the middle of winter for them, but still... there's cool stuff to see and do! Have fun!!!
                          Ah but Patti you forget BamBam lives in Vancouver he can deal with a little rain and Sydney's always in drought anyway

Comment

...and HAPPY EASTER BAMBAM...what movie you run off to see (that u mentioned in ur blog??) Any good??

(and lucky u and Jason going to Sydney...but I can't believe it's when I'm not there...damn...)

Comment

1.Creative
                              2.Loves people
                              3.Technically minded
                              4.Good sense of humour
                              5.Calm

I don't know if these are actually my top 5 but off the top of my head that is what comes to mind!
                              Thankyou so much, My friend forgot to ask it at the Vancouver Con (they were hungry and deprived of sleep so no probs there) Oh and I'm 2 and a half hours for sydney so I may be coming to the BOBW con, Hope you have a wonderful Easter and don't eat to many easter eggs
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hey BamBam, will you and Jason be doing any particular stunts on stage in July? I'd love to see them but not sure if I can afford it atm... I might consider it if there are stunts involved

And Neelan is right, you should try and do the Bridge Climb

Happy Easter!!

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X