• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    Check this out, Erin!!!

StuntCanada
    Thanks NL!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      Pertaining to what? A fight scene, a stunt scene, the real world? Come on Joe, gimme somethin to go on here sister!!!
      K, howsabout a stunt scene? Let's hear somethin' good
      Last edited by NEOGATEISM; 02 April 2006, 07:22 PM.
      Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
        I am sure this question has been asked before so I understand if someone other than Bam Bam jumps in and answers this but, what all (moves/tv shows etc) have you worked on? Maybe that's a loaded and lengthy question but I am new to Bam Bam worship so indulge me please.
        For anyone else out there who likes to see the lengthy list, other than wanting to hear James say it (aaannd I dont mind check him out on imdb.com !!!
        Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
          For anyone else out there who likes to see the lengthy list, other than wanting to hear James say it (aaannd I dont mind check him out on imdb.com !!!
          Thanks for the heads up Joey!! Also the picture I took of you in your Shauri/Amonet outfit came out really good, is it okay if I put it in my PB account? Thanks.....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Joey!! Also the picture I took of you in your Shauri/Amonet outfit came out really good, is it okay if I put it in my PB account? Thanks.....
            Sure, cool!!

Comment

Pertaining to what? A fight scene, a stunt scene, the real world? Come on Joe, gimme somethin to go on here sister!!!
              Wait wait, real world like in competition? Or real world like some guy just stole that lady's purse, I'm gonna go kick his ass? Give and take, James

Comment

@bam: *ahem* yes, I occasionally indulge myself with a little something called WoW. Although that has not been my inspiration for the question - as I said, watching the staff battle gave me a clear view at how hard staff fighting really is - I mean, sure eye/hand coordination is really important for two swords, but think about it, you got two ends with the staff as well - and you are only truly good in a staff-fight if you can use both ends to your advantage, i.e. probably the same eye/hand coordination is neccessary. Well, I have no idea how much experience you have with staff fighting, but that were just my 2 cents (as an untrained but observant spectator )
                Free Jaffa

Comment

James,

Have you encountered an actor on the show, regular or guest that just couldn’t do the stunt job? No matter how long you did the prep work it just didn't go well. (no names please)

Jimbo
                  -Sorry about having to rush you at night party.
                  The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Originally posted by Lord You
                    I'm a poor college student, but I'm interested in learning martial arts (i.e. jujitsu). What's the cheapest way of doing so? I've looked into several schools, but they seem to cost an arm and a leg. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
                    Almost every campus have one or two martial arts clubs, there is usually no cost or just the cost of a uniform. Check it out.

Comment

The coolest person............hmmmmm...............dunno..........that is all relative..........I did almost stop at one point in the middle of a fight scene with Sly Stallone, and say "wow, Rocky is about to punch me", but the stunt coordinator had already warned me that it might happen and I was prepared. I very much enjoyed the sword fight I had on Blade 3 against Blade. Vin Diesel was nothing but a gentleman to work with on Riddick........hmmm.........of course the cast of Atlantis kicks everybody's butt's!!! Need I say more?
                      roflao! awesome
                      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                        Check this out, Erin!!!

StuntCanada
                        Hell, I have half those movies... Guess I have to watch them again

Awesome site btw.

Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Hey there BamBam!

What do you factor in when deciding to use a specific martial art for a character (i.e. Teyla's escrima sticks)?
                          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                          Daniel: Oh! You see?
                          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

I am sure this question has been asked before so I understand if someone other than Bam Bam jumps in and answers this but, what all (moves/tv shows etc) have you worked on? Maybe that's a loaded and lengthy question but I am new to Bam Bam worship so indulge me please.
                            Thanx for asking Erin. Ummmm...............too many to mention here......check out www.stuntscanada.com for my resume'......it's not completely updated but you will get the idea........click on members......and then my photo. Ciao!!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                              so like in some of the sword fights on SG1 (in Avalon or Camelot, and the wading in the mud).. that Mitchell is doing... is that all Ben's work... or a stunt double? ( hopefully that's worded a better)
                              Nice to see you showing some photos of my buddy Sebastian from First Wave there CKO................uhhhh, let's see..........Avalon was all Ben on screen, Babylon was all Ben on screen, Camelot had a little bit of stunt doubling of Ben by myself, you can watch it to guess where!

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
                                K, howsabout a stunt scene? Let's hear somethin' good
                                I don't remember the question..........sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X