Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question...............what the @#$% is a thunk thread?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      I have a question...............what the @#$% is a thunk thread?
      Thunk - The sound made when one hits the ground due to a superb male/female specimen

Basically a thread where you post pics of said person for admiration.

The Character and Relationship Section of the forum has alot of Thunk/WOW thread for all the characters.

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
        ... Me thinks it's time to start a thread for all those pics so as to maintain the "purity" of this Q&A thread . What say all....a Bam Bam thunk and appreciation thread???
        Good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
          Thunk - The sound made when one hits the ground due to a superb male/female specimen

Basically a thread where you post pics of said person for admiration.

The Character and Relationship Section of the forum has alot of Thunk/WOW thread for all the characters.
          that's an understatement! LMAO ...we basically drool and oogle and well...you know....it's not for the sound of mind, hee

sorry you asked?

Comment

hey bam! I see you mastered the use of smilies around here. So here comes the question - which one resembles your personality 100%?
            Free Jaffa

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              that's an understatement! LMAO ...we basically drool and oogle and well...you know....it's not for the sound of mind, hee

sorry you asked?
              LOL. Well he already knows about all the people that were taking shots of his booty and arms during the GW dinner *gigglesnort*. Not that I would know anything about that.....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                We tried to play the weight of the swords a little more in the first fight but it was too old school looking for me as well as Martin......sooooo......we sped up the action a bit and made it more of a BAMBAMesque type of scrap.
                What do you mean, "play the weight"? And what were/are the swords and armour made out of? Sharp, pointy metal to make the actors really get into the moment?
                sigpic
                http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                  LOL. Well he already knows about all the people that were taking shots of his booty and arms during the GW dinner *gigglesnort*. Not that I would know anything about that.....
                  Just so we can get out of here and stop embarrassing the man while he's working, I'll post the link to the new thunk/appreciation thread for Bambam... http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26770 see ya there. *snort*

Comment

James: in honor of some of your work... i present this to ya..

my way of saying... thx for a damned good job

is there any change that you'll be in Chicago for the Con there?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rak'nor
                      hey bam! I see you mastered the use of smilies around here. So here comes the question - which one resembles your personality 100%?
                      I can not answer that as an absolute because, as you should know, there are no absolutes in human nature. I would be a combination of alot of them, if not all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                        What do you mean, "play the weight"? And what were/are the swords and armour made out of? Sharp, pointy metal to make the actors really get into the moment?
                        Play the weight...like I said...........play the weight. As if the swords really had the real weight to them and they were not made out of film friendly material. The swords are much lighter than they appear on film. The armour was made of the real stuff.......heavy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          James: in honor of some of your work... i present this to ya..

my way of saying... thx for a damned good job

is there any change that you'll be in Chicago for the Con there?
                          There has been some dialogue with the Creation people at the last event in Vancouver but nothing in stone.........only suggestions........and thank you soooo much for the cool poster. You did a great job on it.

Comment

you're welcome
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I had to ask this
                              Who's the coolest person you've worked with? (When you've had that starstruck feelin)
                              You've worked with soooooo many incredible people! I totally envy you, It's my lifelong dream to get into the industry your working in not as a stunt person but as a director (I'd be totally satisfied with working in the theatre in Sydney, I have relatives and friends there and my Uncle is on tv every few weeks for an hour or so & I have a good friend who is a constume designer at fox studios in Sydney my cousin also just resigned as a tv director not too long ago), it's a great oportunity to be able to ask all these questions (tell me to shut up if I'm asking too many questions )
                              Last edited by telpethoniel; 31 March 2006, 09:45 PM.
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

So Bam Bam,

In light of the date tomorrow I was just wondering what is the best (or worst) April Fools joke that you have played on someone (or that someone has played on you?)

Comment

Working...
                                X