This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kurg
    First let me say thank you to BAMBAM for taking the time out of his busy schedule to answer our questions.
    I would like to mention that one reason to be proficient in forms of unarmed combat is that if one relies on a weapon such as a firearm, Staff weapon or the such. As your main defense Then you will find yourself relying on them too much. And will become unable to defend yourself without them. A pulp fiction character from the 40's-50's Doc Savage Man of Bronze never carried a handgun even though he was a marksman with handguns and rifles. His Philosophy was that he did not want to be depended on a firearm for protection as it is easy to have it taken away from you. So it is wise to learn the ways of unarmed combat no matter how advanced the weapons are you might face.
    To truly take the path of the warrior, one must indulge in all forms of combat training, either esthetic or practical. Only this way of thinking will give one the meaning of a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      BamBam thanks again for spending so much time with us at the GW dinner. The stunt demonstration was great fun. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!! It was an honour to finally meet you and find out that you are not the TAX lady!! I really enjoyed the time I spent talking with you and all of the stunt guys/girls loved performing for you all!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        You're a big hit at the con this weekend! I hear there were lots of beef cakes flying around! LOL Keep up the good work...did you enjoy yourself?

Where were you?? I had a fantastic time...........all the fans are great people and very kind.

Comment

Like I said, I heard it. I am expecting some great pics though so I will get to see you in action. I have to stay home to run a business But if you go to Burbank, I'll introduce myself!
          I am so happy that everyone was nice to you. But did you have fun? Did anyone buy you a drink or dinner or take you dancing? LOL

Comment

Like I said, I heard it. I am expecting some great pics though so I will get to see you in action. I have to stay home to run a business But if you go to Burbank, I'll introduce myself!
            I am so happy that everyone was nice to you. But did you have fun? Did anyone buy you a drink or dinner or take you dancing? LOL
            Yes, I had fun........drinks were bought..........was at the GW dinner......didn't eat, wasn't hungry...........no dancing to be found!!

Comment

Hey James, I know I scare you, but dude, you seriously need to come to a UK con at some stage...cos I have to say, from what I'm hearing, you sound like a great guest!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Hey James, I know I scare you, but dude, you seriously need to come to a UK con at some stage...cos I have to say, from what I'm hearing, you sound like a great guest!
                That's up to the event planners to invite me, but of course I would love to come to the UK.......anytime...........and..........no..........you don't scare me. That's actually a pretty large undertaking. So...............no scaring here.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                  That's up to the event planners to invite me, but of course I would love to come to the UK.......anytime...........and..........no..........you don't scare me. That's actually a pretty large undertaking. So...............no scaring here.
                  *starts petitioning Wolf*

Hmmmmm...someone who isn't scared...I'm obviously not doing my job properly...

Actually, it's reassuring to know there are people who aren't...especially after...well, you know...

*yes, I'm STILL embarrassed about that...*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Yes, I had fun........drinks were bought..........was at the GW dinner......didn't eat, wasn't hungry...........no dancing to be found!!
                    What the heck kind of party is it with no dancing? You got drinks so dancing usually follows....LOL

Comment

No dancing!!! WTH???

Comment

*cracking up* We need to do something about that next time cuz I heard Bambam likes to dance!

Comment

*cracking up* We need to do something about that next time cuz I heard Bambam likes to dance!
                          Damn straight! More fuel for getting him to Wolf...he really needs to ask Jason, Rainbow, Craig and Aaron about the stuff that went on at Pegasus One...cos Friday and Saturday's parties were wild!

Beer...tequilla *wee glare at Aaron*...con goers teaching the guests con dances...

Comment

scene?
                            In Inferno, it was the scene where Sheppard was leading the last group of villiagers to the Orion.

Comment

Thanks for all the behind the scenes stuff you are writing and questions you are answering, I'm studying to be a Theatre Director and eventually I may go into TV and maybe Film if I'm really lucky. I'm learning a lot by reading this thread.

PS. You better not be too old or have a walking stick by the time I do get to a good enough level cause I would love to work with you (I could coerce you out of your nursing home)
                              Last edited by telpethoniel; 26 March 2006, 12:56 AM.
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                                In Inferno, it was the scene where Sheppard was leading the last group of villiagers to the Orion.
                                nope..............was not me...........Sorry...........unless it was.......no that's not it!

Comment

Working...
                                X