X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will post one here

Spoiler:

Comment

BamBam, it was great to see you again! (We met originally on set. Yes, yes in the tent with Joe and David for lunch! Well I didn't eat them! I'm not Chris H, after all! )

Your Q and A was fantastic and the stunt show was awesome! I loved and admired your work anyway, but now even more so that I've seen how much work you have to put in when creating and co-ordinating the stunts and fight scenes on SGA. It was wonderful to see how incredibly disciplined you are as well.

Technikal (sp?), AKA Tina, was WONDERFUL! What a total star. She has my complete admiration! The rest of the stunt crew were incredible too.

I'm still recovering from the bruises you gave me hugging me at our photo shoot. And your wife is quite right, your are a little rough! Only kidding! I like rough! Just don't tell my husband that!
      Last edited by Linzi; 25 January 2009, 10:09 PM. Reason: Typo!
      sigpic

Comment

Linzi: Great little tidbit of information. Did you get pictures? Could you post your photo op?

Bam Bam: After you get 5 minutes sleep, please tell us all about your experiences. Did you get to check out some of the London sights? Now that your wife has been to a con, does she think we are all nuts? She'd be right, of course... Come to think of it, if I were you, I'd still be over there enjoying a mini vacation. Which might be why we haven't heard from you. Am I clever or what? Heh Heh.
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
          I will post one here

Spoiler:
          http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/P1243161.jpg
          BAMBAM!!! Thanks, SD!
          Hey, is that a new shirt? Looks like it still has creases in it.
          Now... where is that con thread?

Comment

I will be posting photos and info later but right now I have a lab to get to!

Just wanted to thank James for a fantastic weekend, but you still owe me that dance!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              That's not the BamBam that I've met!
              Afraid to speak. Right!

Hope you're all having fun!!!
              I know! Afraid to speak?! Pttf! This is coming from the man who kicks peoples asses and gets his ass kicked in return for a living!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                Linzi: Great little tidbit of information. Did you get pictures? Could you post your photo op?

Bam Bam: After you get 5 minutes sleep, please tell us all about your experiences. Did you get to check out some of the London sights? Now that your wife has been to a con, does she think we are all nuts? She'd be right, of course... Come to think of it, if I were you, I'd still be over there enjoying a mini vacation. Which might be why we haven't heard from you. Am I clever or what? Heh Heh.
                Sure. Here's my photo op BamBam is tall and most huggy!

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

I will post one here

Spoiler:
                  That picture is a riot if you look at it combined with your sig! Who knew Bam Bam was a whumper!

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                    That picture is a riot if you look at it combined with your sig! Who knew Bam Bam was a whumper!

das

BamBam a whumper those whumpers are a little strange you know, best to keep away from them

Comment

BamBam a whumper those whumpers are a little strange you know, best to keep away from them
                      Oh come on! That little rich kid Sheppard's just asking for it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi BamBam, just wanted to thank you for coming to see us in the UK. Pegasus 4 was fab, your Q&A plus the demo was very interesting and fun to watch, and I can now appreciate just how difficult and just how much work goes into the stunts and fights. ITA with Linzi, Tina was fantastic, it didn't look easy and she did brilliantly.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        Oh come on! That little rich kid Sheppard's just asking for it!
                        Hee hee Indeed..... that could be the whumper in me talking though

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                          Sure. Here's my photo op BamBam is tall and most huggy!

Spoiler:
                          Great picture, Linzi. I know Bam Bam is tall. I've been face to face with him several times. Being 5'2 on a good day, I spend most of my time looking up at people. But, being shorter, I make up for it with attitude and assertiveness. And a personal desire to toss something at Neelan Liquor the next time we meet, and she knows why...heh heh
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hi BamBam, I was the short green wraith with a horrible French accent at the costume contest. It was awesome meeting all of you guys! When you see the others again, please pass the word; Pegasus 4 was absolutely great, thank you to you all!

It's too bad I didn't have a chance to participate to your additional demo, but two days are just way too short! My dress would probably have hindered my moves anyway. On the other hand, I suppose this kind of costume constraints do happen, don't they? How do you cope with them?

(As you can see, I'm much more fluent when writing English than when speaking. )
                            My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                            Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                              Hi BamBam, I was the short green wraith with a horrible French accent at the costume contest. It was awesome meeting all of you guys! When you see the others again, please pass the word; Pegasus 4 was absolutely great, thank you to you all!

It's too bad I didn't have a chance to participate to your additional demo, but two days are just way too short! My dress would probably have hindered my moves anyway. On the other hand, I suppose this kind of costume constraints do happen, don't they? How do you cope with them?

(As you can see, I'm much more fluent when writing English than when speaking. )
                              Was this you???

Spoiler:

Great pic Linzi - you both look awesome!

Not posting mine - I look scared hehehehe!!! Or maybe that is scary - well one or the other!

Comment

Indeed, it's me. Thank you for the link! Thanks to you I can now change my avatar on the spot. (I'll probably play with the colours in the coming days because my makeup was way too dark green.)
                                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X