Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there, I was just wondering, since you've worked on the X-men films before whether your going to be doing the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie that they are going to start filming early next year?
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Happy New Year BamBam, and congratulations to you and your wife!

Can I ask what it is like to work with Doug Chapman?

He has done some awesome stunts, and it's such a shame his character was killed off, but I guess that's what an actor like him is best at!

Thanks

Comment

Hi Bam Bam. Are you back yet?

Can you explain why it seems that some people bulk up with muscles more than others, no matter how hard they work?
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
          Hey there, I was just wondering, since you've worked on the X-men films before whether your going to be doing the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie that they are going to start filming early next year?
          I have not idea on that one.....sorry.....Nobody has spoken to me about it so far....

Comment

Originally posted by fififolle View Post
            Happy New Year BamBam, and congratulations to you and your wife!

Can I ask what it is like to work with Doug Chapman?

He has done some awesome stunts, and it's such a shame his character was killed off, but I guess that's what an actor like him is best at!

Thanks
            Doug is fantastic, and has been a good friend of mine for alot of years now......yes...too bad he was killed.....I can't hire him to be anybody else because you all know who he is!! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
              Hi Bam Bam. Are you back yet?

Can you explain why it seems that some people bulk up with muscles more than others, no matter how hard they work?
              Genetics, my friend......plain and simple. Some people just can't get lean.....it's not in their physical make up.

Comment

Hey Bambam, happy New Year. Did you have a good time away?

Comment

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everybody for all of your kind wishes for our wedding and the holiday season!!! So....THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Hey Bambam, happy New Year. Did you have a good time away?
                    Well......it was very busy, to say the least. Thanx for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                      Well......it was very busy, to say the least. Thanx for asking.
                      Well this is one of those rare times when I'm online at the same time as you and I can't think of a proper question to ask

Comment

Well this is one of those rare times when I'm online at the same time as you and I can't think of a proper question to ask
                        HAHA......worry not young Jedi, for I am off to the gym at this moment.

Comment

HAHA......worry not young Jedi, for I am off to the gym at this moment.
                          And he's a Star Wars fan too. You are so my favourite person today Have fun at the gym

Comment

Genetics, my friend......plain and simple. Some people just can't get lean.....it's not in their physical make up.
                            Dang.....That might explain why my brother has a six pack and i'm struggling to lose weight....That or i'm just lazy and he's not!!

And he's a Star Wars fan too. You are so my favourite person today Have fun at the gym
                            If he says, "Luke, i am your father!!" in a raspy voice, i'm gonna hurt someone!! Although BamBam would look good in a cape!! ....BamBam in spandex anyone? Mmmm! *snickers*
                            sigpic

Comment

Doug is fantastic, and has been a good friend of mine for alot of years now......yes...too bad he was killed.....I can't hire him to be anybody else because you all know who he is!! LOL!!
                              Well, that never stopped them using Garwin Sanford, right? Maybe a Genii here, an Athosian there...

Thanks BamBam!

Comment

I have not idea on that one.....sorry.....Nobody has spoken to me about it so far....
                                Ah well that's probably a no then lol they're likely to start filming it within the next few weeks...in New Zealand
                                If you were you'd likely get your costume fitted and made by a friend of my Aunt's who I've know since I was little...she's worked with Hugh Jackman before on 'Australia' with David Wenham and Nicole Kidman and the Monty Python stage show 'Spamalot' but who knows...with the rate her career is taking off and the fact that she's now traveling for work you two might cross paths
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X