This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    I now have three......and......for my own reasons.....thanx for asking......
    Soo Babe, are we comparing tattoos now?

Comment

*is askeereda needles*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        *is askeereda needles*
        *hides with Neelan*

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
          Soo Babe, are we comparing tattoos now?

*is askeereda needles*
          what wrong with a little pain? *raises eyebrow*
          sigpic

Comment

*is askeereda needles*
            Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            *hides with Neelan*
            Aww... *cuddles* Neelan & FF.
            A guy who makes tattoos told a girl that "It wont hurt as much as having babies...."
            My qustion is: -How the heck does he know that??

New BamBam sig.... Tada!

Comment

BamBam!

cool new tattoo, thank´s for showing !!
              I hope your girl-friend won´t cut herself..

Comment

Thanks

A guy who makes tattoos told a girl that "It wont hurt as much as having babies...."
                My brother was recently in hospital with kidney stones. They were really painful and the nurse said "it's the closest pain you'll get to childbirth." My brother's wife, who was sitting next to him, snorted, gave her the evilest glare ever and said "NOTHING will EVER compare to childbirth." Apparently, giving birth to my nephew was a bit painful

Love it!

Comment

Yeah, I've heard that, too... but then, I plan on NEVER giving birth either! so
                  Thanks for the hug. And ff... passing kidney/gall stones apparently is as painful as childbirth, so to your sis-in-law, too
                  *would never wish stones or childbirth on anyone who didn't want it*

Comment

And ff... passing kidney/gall stones apparently is as painful as childbirth, so to your sis-in-law, too

My sister in law is very scary so neither my brother nor I will be pointing out that fact to her

Comment

Pain is just part of the job, for childbirth and stunt coordinators.

I have three sons and the pain does not stop after childbirth. Kids have a way of keeping you off balance and tortured. But they can be a lot of joy too. After losing a number of breakable family heirlooms to one particular butterfingers ( CRASH!! "Ooops, sorry mom") I've learned that my son is more valuable than the heirloom. I tell myself that every day through gritted teeth. And, yes, I've put a lot of stuff away. By the way, he is now 20 and still accidentally breaks things.
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Thanks
                        My brother was recently in hospital with kidney stones. They were really painful and the nurse said "it's the closest pain you'll get to childbirth." My brother's wife, who was sitting next to him, snorted, gave her the evilest glare ever and said "NOTHING will EVER compare to childbirth." Apparently, giving birth to my nephew was a bit painful
                        Love it!
                        Ouch! That sounds painfull. LMAO at your sister.
                        Yeah, I've heard that, too... but then, I plan on NEVER giving birth either! so
                        Thanks for the hug. And ff... passing kidney/gall stones apparently is as painful as childbirth, so to your sis-in-law, too
                        Well, don't have any kids yet or even evil! kidney stones.... so I have no clue myself.

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                        Pain is just part of the job, for childbirth and stunt coordinators.
                        GASP! Your a stunt coordinator too?! Well, as they say; kids will be kids how old they be... (or something like that)

Comment

Ouch! That sounds painfull. LMAO at your sister.
                          Don't let her catch you laughing at her, she'll smite you with one glare

Comment

Don't let her catch you laughing at her, she'll smite you with one glare
                            Ops.... shhhhh..... don't tell her...

Comment

New BamBam sig.... Tada!
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...am_1banner.png
                              how the heck does he know that?! When it comes to pain, pregnancy and childbirth, women have stomach pains once a month, carry a frickin' baby for 9 months (10 months in my family - jeez! ), then go through a painful labour and birth which can quite possibly go on for days (my friend had a baby last night and she was in labour since saturday morning!)!! All men have to do is to provided the, ahem, goods! So how men can claim to be the stronger sex is beyond me!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                                I've learned that my son is more valuable than the heirloom. I tell myself that every day through gritted teeth. And, yes, I've put a lot of stuff away. By the way, he is now 20 and still accidentally breaks things.
                                Yeah, I tell the kids I work with something similar... though they don't usually believe me "You are more important than your backpack, so you need to be on the seat. The backback can ride on the floor" Why don't they believe me?

Sorry for highjacking your thread (again), BamBam... uh... when you're old and too feeble to do stunts, do you plan to consult?

Comment

Working...
                                X