This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Well, you I can understand () but the REST of the female population? *goes to get pitchfork*
    Hey, hey, hey, hey, put the pitchfork down! You wouldn't beat him an a fight anyway, he's a 2nd Dan Black Belt in TaeKwon-do!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      Hey, hey, hey, hey, put the pitchfork down! You wouldn't beat him an a fight anyway, he's a 2nd Dan Black Belt in TaeKwon-do!
      My uncle does jujitsu and I beat him once And my friend does karate and I still managed to floor her. Bring it on! And you've not seen the way I handle a pitchfork

Comment

My uncle does jujitsu and I beat him once And my friend does karate and I still managed to floor her. Bring it on! And you've not seen the way I handle a pitchfork
        but how about if i had Bambam on my side?! You wouldn't be about to floor me, i'd just send Bambam in!!

*wonders what Bambam's gonna think when he sees the last few posts! *
        sigpic

Comment

but how about if i had Bambam on my side?! You wouldn't be about to floor me, i'd just send Bambam in!!

*wonders what Bambam's gonna think when he sees the last few posts! *
          I think Bambam would be wise to stand back and merely watch

Comment

I think Bambam would be wise to stand back and merely watch
            Bambam is gonna find this extremely amusing!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Bambam, I'm gonna stop hijacking your thread now and ask an actual question There's been a discussion going on in the Joe Flanigan thread about a scene in the S4 promos (we think from Doppelganger) and I was wondering if you could clarify something.

Spoiler:

Is the guy lying on top of Sheppard you? We can't decide if it's you, Kavan Smith or David Hewlett.

Any clarification on the subject would be much appreciated

Comment

It's probably McKay who developed a taste in kissing guys after kissing Beckett, and now he's trying it again with Sheppard (cliffhanger! )
                Last edited by Nick-J; 14 July 2007, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick-J View Post
                  It's probably McKay who developed a taste in kissing guys after kissing Beckett, and now he's trying it again with Sheppard (cliffhanger! )
                  Oh, don't you start?! This has been such a discussion on the joe flanigan thunk thread. Apparently the candidates on who the other person is as follows: McKay, Lorne, BamBam himself and Evil!Shep.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                    Thank you so very much......I love your country very much....I can't wait to go back there again. Show me some photos of it to remind me how beautiful it is......please......?
                    Where have you been in Italy? I live in the city of Cagliari in the beautiful (imo) island of Sardegna in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea.
                    Here some pictures as you asked! Hope you like them!
                    In spoiler for size!
                    Spoiler:

Simona
                    Click me, help me grow!
                    Spoiler:
                    WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                    MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                    SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                    MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Oh my, that looks so beautiful Simona! *iz very jealous*

P.S. Hiya BamBam! *waves* Did you have a good hiatus?

Joe M has mentioned that poor Joe F (really, too many Joes on the show - someone's gonna have to change their name.. ) has managed to sprain his wrist which "may curtail his bantos swinging". Was there any bantos swinging planned for Joe in the near future or is Joe (the other Joe, that is) talking theoretical bantos swinging? Errr... did that make any sense? Cos I think I confused myself there...
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Bambam, could you pass on our sympathies to Joe F for spraining his wrist?
                        ...What was he doing anyway?

Comment

Hey Bambam, could you pass on our sympathies to Joe F for spraining his wrist?
                          ...What was he doing anyway?
                          *raises hand* o! o! Was he falling of a mountain? Or his skateboard?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            I bet he was being a good daddy and playing with his kids when he hurt himself. These men who think they can act like kids...I ask you!!!
                            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              Oh my, that looks so beautiful Simona! *iz very jealous*

P.S. Hiya BamBam! *waves* Did you have a good hiatus?

Joe M has mentioned that poor Joe F (really, too many Joes on the show - someone's gonna have to change their name.. ) has managed to sprain his wrist which "may curtail his bantos swinging". Was there any bantos swinging planned for Joe in the near future or is Joe (the other Joe, that is) talking theoretical bantos swinging? Errr... did that make any sense? Cos I think I confused myself there...
                              Doesn't take much, eh?

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              Most likely his skateboard, you all know what JF is like with that thing!!! I know what its like breaking your wrist, let alone spraining it!! It hurts!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Doesn't take much, eh?
                                Worrying little, really....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X