X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Present for everyone from zuz

BamBam Smileys
    Awww! how cute is cute is smiley!bambam? Bambam is gonna love them!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
      Great thank you very much............working on a couple of other things on our time off Atlantis but having fun all the same......summer is here....finally!!
      Awesome! Just one word of advice... avoid Vegas!
      I was just there from the 4th to the 8th and the "coolest" it got was 110!!
      (That's about 43 degrees for those of you using metric systems )
      It was over 120 (48) most days *melted*

Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us... *hates having to wait until September*

Comment

At Neelan's suggestion, I thought I'd post a couple of Bambam smileys I made myself

Comment

WOOOHOOO SMILIES!!i tried to make some..but....oh we wont go there!!!!
          @neelom...im going to vegas in 2 weeks!!!!!!! 2nd time going..i love it!!!! i dont gamble i just love the place..and new york..and i love love love chicago!!!

hey bambam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Bam Bam:

Are you doing any work for Sanctuary? There is a reason for the question, which I will tell you later.

Best wishes,

Patricia
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
              Hi Bam Bam:

Are you doing any work for Sanctuary? There is a reason for the question, which I will tell you later.

Best wishes,

Patricia
              I remember seeing his name in the credits of at least one ep

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                Awww! how cute is cute is smiley!bambam? Bambam is gonna love them!!
                You are correct.....I love those guys!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                  Hi Bam Bam:

Best wishes,

Patricia
                  Yes, I coordinated and acted in the first webisodes shot so far.

Comment

Hey BamBam, was wondering something, I just watched a movie called, "A Man Apart" and thought for a second that I saw your name in the stunmen list at the end, I had to look twice because the last name was the same but the first wasn't, I think it was Jay or John but I don't remember I gotta get the movie back from the library to see for sure.... oh and thanks(a bit late) for the birthday wishes

~Teyilia

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hello, Bam-Bam! Wave!
                      You Rock!
                      It's the first time that I post in here so i'll ask you a question later, when I'll read all the previous posts.
                      Bye, bye!

Simona
                      Click me, help me grow!
                      Spoiler:
                      WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                      MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                      SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                      MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Yes, I coordinated and acted in the first webisodes shot so far.
                        Ahh I thought that was you...were you one of the 'abnormal's' that were in those room thingies behind the glass when that doctor dude first saw them?...lol maybe a few more webisodes & I'll start remembering names
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Glad you like the smileys!
                          Welcome back, we missed you!

Comment

You are correct.....I love those guys!!!!
                            I'm right!!! woohoo! someone finally thinks i'm right!! Yay!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by simona View Post
                              Hello, Bam-Bam! Wave!
                              You Rock!
                              It's the first time that I post in here so i'll ask you a question later, when I'll read all the previous posts.
                              Bye, bye!

Simona
                              Thank you so very much......I love your country very much....I can't wait to go back there again. Show me some photos of it to remind me how beautiful it is......please......?

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                                Ahh I thought that was you...were you one of the 'abnormal's' that were in those room thingies behind the glass when that doctor dude first saw them?...lol maybe a few more webisodes & I'll start remembering names
                                I am Steve............the Iguana boy......or rather the first run of Steve(me in a green screen suit)!

Comment

Working...
                                X