This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    I was in a few different sequences but I think there should be a close-up during the army shooting at the surfer in the forest......he blows us up.....I'm the soldier at the very front, on the ledge, in the middle.......
    Cool! Next time I see it, I'll look for ya!

Comment

Hey Bam Bam , i heard you are in the silver surfer , what other upcoming movies are you in besides doing Stargate Atlantis? thank you so much for answering our question , keep up the outstanding work!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by MIZA; 18 June 2007, 10:58 AM.
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Ooo ooo I just thought of a question

With regard to character costumes and you having to step in for stunts & like look the same in fast motion, how does the main character's costume differ from yours, or is it different? Is there any specific input you have in how you require a costume to work for you or do you just get what your given...
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hey Bambam,

Has Rachel's pregnancy change how you setup her fight scenes or the intensity of the fight? I am excited to see how this storyline all works in S4.

Also, next time you see David Nykl (if you see him, since he seems to have soooo many fight scenes. Oh wait, those are verbal fights with Rodney, sorry ), will you tell him his fans are missing him on his thread! He's been absent for about 7 weeks, living RL like family, working and boating.
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 17 June 2007, 10:20 PM.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I was in a few different sequences but I think there should be a close-up during the army shooting at the surfer in the forest......he blows us up.....I'm the soldier at the very front, on the ledge, in the middle.......
            Ooh, I'll make sure I look out for you! Did you get to work with any of the main cast? (I've not seen it yet so I'll probably find that out when I *do* go and see it )

Comment

Nope!!! I love my job!! The only day I'm not looking forward to would be the last day of shooting for the series.....whenever that maybe!!
              Great

I hope that day will be far, far away

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                Cool! Next time I see it, I'll look for ya!
                I just saw it and if you werent there.........you won't know what to look for.....every scene is really edited quite fast although you can pick out some of the stunt guys......I'm not one of the ones that you can see.........

Comment

You said a few weeks ago you worked on the Blade: The Series pilot. What part did you work on? I just watched it over the weekend and was trying to see what scene you might have been in. My only guess is the fight in the backroom tattoo place. By the way, the BTS pilot "House of Chthon" is being released the same day as the SGA Season 3 DVDs, September 18th.
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

I just saw it and if you werent there.........you won't know what to look for.....every scene is really edited quite fast although you can pick out some of the stunt guys......I'm not one of the ones that you can see.........
                    Bummer! Oh well... it was fun, so I'll probably see it again anyway... maybe with Pirates 3

I can hardly believe you managed to see a movie! With your work schedule! Isn't there usually a filming break in the summer? July?

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                      Hey Bam Bam , i heard you are in the silver surfer , what other upcoming movies are you in besides doing Stargate Atlantis? thank you so much for answering our question , keep up the outstanding work!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Well........I play Steve the Iguana boy in Sanctuary, and in the "Fallen" pilot I can be seen as an angel in one scene......ummmm.......let's see.......that's about it I think.....

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                        Ooo ooo I just thought of a question

With regard to character costumes and you having to step in for stunts & like look the same in fast motion, how does the main character's costume differ from yours, or is it different? Is there any specific input you have in how you require a costume to work for you or do you just get what your given...
                        That depends on what the stunt is.......we may require the use of a harness under the wardrobe......we may require the pants to have a stretchy crotch to kick easier in......any number of things....but in general.....yes...costumes need to be adjusted for action quite a bit of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          Hey Bambam,

Has Rachel's pregnancy change how you setup her fight scenes or the intensity of the fight? I am excited to see how this storyline all works in S4.

Also, next time you see David Nykl (if you see him, since he seems to have soooo many fight scenes. Oh wait, those are verbal fights with Rodney, sorry ), will you tell him his fans are missing him on his thread! He's been absent for about 7 weeks, living RL like family, working and boating.
                          I will pass that along to David when I see him for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                            You said a few weeks ago you worked on the Blade: The Series pilot. What part did you work on? I just watched it over the weekend and was trying to see what scene you might have been in. My only guess is the fight in the backroom tattoo place. By the way, the BTS pilot "House of Chthon" is being released the same day as the SGA Season 3 DVDs, September 18th.
                            I was a SWAT looking guys all decked out in a hospital I think(I havent seen it) and I come around a corner with my gun, Blade hits me a couple of times and then throws me down the hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              Bummer! Oh well... it was fun, so I'll probably see it again anyway... maybe with Pirates 3

I can hardly believe you managed to see a movie! With your work schedule! Isn't there usually a filming break in the summer? July?
                              We have a shooting hiatus from June 25 until July 15th.

Comment

I will pass that along to David when I see him for sure.
                                Thanks. I was in a really silly mood when I posted that.

I am really looking forward to S4 and after spending much time lurking on your thread. I have really developed an emense appreciation for all the hard and fun work that you do to make SGA so wonderful to watch!
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X