This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    YES, YES, YES!!!!!!! THAT IS THE ONE!!!! THAT IS IT!!! I see you like J Depp.....Jason M. is a huge fan too! I hear tell that there is another documentary called "Fogs of War"....I think that is the title to look for......have not seen it yet myself, but am told it is amazing also.
    Cool. You sound really excited about this movie so I'm gonna have to see what the fuss is about

He is?? DUDE!! He has great taste. In actors. I meant in actors... Although I can't work out if I like Johnny Depp or Jack Sparrow better Quite liked Edward Scissorhands, but I remembered I was sad when I watched it some years ago....

Fogs of War you say? *trots off to IMDb it*

ETA: Could it be The Fog of War: Eleven Lessons From the Life of Robert S. McNamara??

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
      Cool. You sound really excited about this movie so I'm gonna have to see what the fuss is about

He is?? DUDE!! He has great taste. In actors. I meant in actors... Although I can't work out if I like Johnny Depp or Jack Sparrow better Quite liked Edward Scissorhands, but I remembered I was sad when I watched it some years ago....

Fogs of War you say? *trots off to IMDb it*

ETA: Could it be The Fog of War: Eleven Lessons From the Life of Robert S. McNamara??
      You are right on the money again.......damn you are good!!! Funny thing....next time you see Momoa at a convention on stage, get him to do his Jack Sparrow impersonation......you won't regret it for the rest of your life.....brilliant I tell you......pure brilliant!!

Comment

Ok that one sounds really interesting. I might have to get that one out first Would have loved to have seen this when I was doing Modern and Ancient History...

Jack Sparrow impersonation? THAT I have to see...

And it seems like I've run out of questions so I'll stop annoying you But thanks for the recs, will definately see them

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
          Ok that one sounds really interesting. I might have to get that one out first Would have loved to have seen this when I was doing Modern and Ancient History...

Jack Sparrow impersonation? THAT I have to see...

And it seems like I've run out of questions so I'll stop annoying you But thanks for the recs, will definately see them
          You never annoy me.....you are one person that always makes sense and is genuwine....thank you for that.

Comment

You never annoy me.....you are one person that always makes sense and is genuwine....thank you for that.
            Then you don't know me at all matey

*promises to stop the pirate!speak*

That's really nice of you. And back atcha as well. The time you spend answering the questions on here is very much appreciated.

So, basically, you rock

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I see.........someone getting a tour took that photo I am guessing?
              Like PG15 said, Joe Mallozzi's work He posts pictures of various cast and crew members almost every day on his blog. You're one of the most frequent, as is Martin Gero In between pictures of food, of course

Comment

I see.........my GOD have you ever got alot of posts!!! Burnaby eh? Have you ever been down to the studio?
                In my mind, I'm already there.

Wait...is that funny or just creepy? Eh...

Seriously though, I wish I WISH I could go and visit inside the studio, but alas, there are no tours being offered (and I got no money for the conventions) so all I can do is occasionally drive by Bridges and try not to get into a car accident while I stare at the studio instead of the road.

(Don't worry, there's always someone with me; no car crashes yet!)

Comment

I´m completely fresh and new - first post EVER on gateworld: So HI !!

Thank you for your time to answer questions, that´s !
                  I am really curious: Why no dairy products?? What is your theory behind this (lactose, fat, chinese philosophy, personal experience...)? What about goat cheese? Sorry, if you already explained somewhere, I´m still working my way through this thread...

Comment

Hi BamBam!!!

I think that you should tell JM your theory on dairy products!!!

The amount of chocolates that are being sent to him !!!!!

Do you think that we will see you at all on screen in s4?? It is fun playing hunt BamBam!

Have fun!

SheppyD

Comment

Hi BamBam! *waves* so cool you're still on; i had to take my grandmother to the library earlier today when you were on, and i thought i missed you.

before i begin there's a guy here who can't get on GW at the moment, his name is Kidwizz (but i call him Ford, coz it's his nickname) and he wanted me to say hi for him. so hi from Ford!

anyhoo, onto my question. in the march/april 2007 issue of the Stargate mag you mentioned you liked directing fighting/action scenes. do you have any interest in directing a feature?

thanks
                      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*
                      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Hey Bam Bam. Just dropping in to say Hi.

so HI!

and thanks Kath (Rosey) for saying hi. still have GW issues.

Comment

Jill is one tough cookie actually!
                          One BEAUTIFUL, tough cookie! I was just repeating what she had said in an interview when Blade was shooting. For real life terror, ask her about the guy with road rage that was chasing her down some street in LA and her cellphone was dead! She was able to elude him at a redlight. She said this happened when she first moved to LA from North Carolina and the speeds reached over 90 mph. She should be in Vancouver now or soon to shoot her next episode.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't imagine how talented you guys must be to pull off some of this artwork, by the way, it's amazing!! I keep it all too, in case you were wondering.

Well, I was thinking that you where "fed" up with watching Shep in you own thread... LMAO

The hard part to make one for you is that I couldn't find any "good hi-res" pictures of you.

Oh yeah and the ancient text says: Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator and the red is Japanese meaning "cat-like"

Comment

Q: Which one of the different movie/series you have worked on has teached you the most about yourself?

Hmm should this be labeled a "SQ" as in Silly Question....naa... I'm sure if given enough time I can come up with a sillier question than that...

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                                Q: Which one of the different movie/series you have worked on has teached you the most about yourself?

Hmm should this be labeled a "SQ" as in Silly Question....naa... I'm sure if given enough time I can come up with a sillier question than that...
                                IVE GOT ONE!!!! *RAISES HAND*

ahem

knock knock??

thats it!!!!!what a SQ!!!

hey bambam how ya doin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no question just saying hey and hope you are well!!![/LIST][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                                X