X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1 View Post
    Our animals aren't all that strange

Home's good, boring normal life again though. I read you went to Central America over the hiatus, how was it down there?

Hope everything with season 4 is going well.
    Central America is great as long as you know what to expect.......don't expect a 5 star hotel out of a 5 star hotel..........think 3 stars.......and you won't be to crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
      Not many cast/crew members hit the 1000 mark here on GateWorld, if at all!
      Well thank you all...............I am ready to take on a human host you know!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
        Well thank you all...............I am ready to take on a human host you know!!
        well since you are ready to take a human host....who are ya gonna pick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
          Such a loaded question. Looks like Bam Bam is not the only one with sentences that mean more than one thing.

We are working on getting you to next year's creation cons, Bam Bam.
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            *joins in on that plan*

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
              Such a loaded question. Looks like Bam Bam is not the only one with sentences that mean more than one thing.

Cool...........sounds good...........

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                Hmmmmmmmmm...........let me think...........hmmmmmmmm.............

Comment

Hey BamBam! I love the behind the scenes stunt breakdown clip on MGM's website - looking good!

Season 4 is looking more awesome by the minute!

P.S. Love the t-shirt..
                  sigpic

Comment

Have they asked you to do one of the commentaries on Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                      Oh I was wondering the same myself just the other day - I hope that they have!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        Hey BamBam! I love the behind the scenes stunt breakdown clip on MGM's website - looking good!

Season 4 is looking more awesome by the minute!

P.S. Love the t-shirt..
                        Ya thanx!!! I thought Ivon did a cool ass job on that piece.....funny!! I am assuming you are speaking of the "Anatomy of a Stunt" on stargateatlantis.com? It seems to take a long time to download from what I am told. I checked it out yesterday and laughed!! I am happy you liked the piece and that you enjoyed the little preview into season 4!You like rock music do ya!! That's one of my favorite shirts at the moment! Thanx for noticing!
                        Last edited by 2BAM; 06 May 2007, 02:10 PM. Reason: Cause I wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                          Yes, it has been mentioned several times before but for some reason it never happens.....either someone forgets to call me when the recording is happening or someone forgets something else, or someone just forgets period. I am not that high on the priority list for commentaries so they have to make sure everyone else is booked and is ready to go before they even think about adding me to the list so by the time that is all said and done sometimes I am unavailable because I'm on set or its too last minute. Some of the directors do mention they would like to have me in there with them for specific stunt heavy episodes so......we shall see...........

Comment

I lurk on this thread alot and never know what to ask, so I thought I would just stop by and say Hi! Thanks for all the hard work you do to give us some great shows!!!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 May 2007, 06:08 PM.
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Yes, it has been mentioned several times before but for some reason it never happens.....either someone forgets to call me when the recording is happening or someone forgets something else, or someone just forgets period. I am not that high on the priority list for commentaries so they have to make sure everyone else is booked and is ready to go before they even think about adding me to the list so by the time that is all said and done sometimes I am unavailable because I'm on set or its too last minute. Some of the directors do mention they would like to have me in there with them for specific stunt heavy episodes so......we shall see...........
                              Well, you should be a high priority! I'd love to hear a pro talking about the fight scenes and stunts on the commentaries.

I enjoyed the stunt clip very much, but it did take a long time to load and then the sound was a little out of sync for me. I still enjoyed it very much.

It made me realise how much work goes in to such a short few seconds of a scene. It did look very impressive!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ya thanx!!! I thought Ivon did a cool ass job on that piece.....funny!! I am assuming you are speaking of the "Anatomy of a Stunt" on stargateatlantis.com? It seems to take a long time to download from what I am told. I checked it out yesterday and laughed!! I am happy you liked the piece and that you enjoyed the little preview into season 4!You like rock music do ya!! That's one of my favorite shirts at the moment! Thanx for noticing!
                                It is a v cool shirt - very retro! I saw GnR in concert in Bremen in ummm... lemme think.... 1993! Use Your Illusions tour! * is seriously showing my age now* Eeep!

It was Anatomy of a Stunt of which I spoke and you're right, Ivon did a great job... but it was plain to see who the star of the piece was!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X