This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    I hope I can make it in Feb..............they still have to invite me though!!!!!! Sorry for being absent again folks..........work,work, work.......I've been all over the place not stunt coordinating but performing stunts......good fun.
    Welcome back, how was Christmas? Glad you have the blessings to work at what you love! Can't wait to see the rest of the season 3.

Comment

how come stargate was not on last wedesday in uk and if you know when will it be on its not the end of season i just think its a little break but i want to no y
      daedalus 15

Comment

Originally posted by dedalus15 View Post
        how come stargate was not on last wedesday in uk and if you know when will it be on its not the end of season i just think its a little break but i want to no y
        Why would he know what the UK Sky schedule is? *blink*

FYI, it's season break between Return (part I) and Quest (part I) and Atlantis will be moved to Tuesdays from January 9th, which is the air date for Return part II. SG-1 will still be on Wednesday nights, and Quest part II should air January 10th.

Comment

well thank you thats all i wanted to know sheesh
          daedalus 15

Comment

Originally posted by dedalus15 View Post
            well thank you thats all i wanted to know sheesh
            *blink*

LMAO!!!

(In the words of Vicky Pollard)

.... Oh my gawd You so did not just say that! You're such a minga!

Awwwwwww

Comment

Happy New Year BamBam! Have a good one!
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

just dropping by (dropping..stunts..get it?!!!)

to wish all the possee here a great new year!!

*you are now looking (well not really looking) at a red belt kickboxer!!!! woohoo passed my grading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!also got 'kickboxing student of the year'..

bam..hope you have a great one where ever you are in the world!!!!!!!

Comment

haha

Comment

happy New Year Bambam ! =]

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR FULL OF JOY AND FULL OF ALL STUNT-STUFF DEAR BAMBAM!!
                      SHEPPARD: It was on the mensa test
                      MCKAY: You’re a member of mensa?
                      SHEPPARD: No I took the test. *grins*
                      MCKAY: *disbelieving* When?
                      SHEPPARD: You wanna talk about this now rodney?
                      Italian Guide to SG1 ad SGA

Comment

Happy New Year, BamBam!!

Thanks for taking the time to come and chat! You know we all appreciate it!

Comment

Happy New Year, thread residents!

Comment

i completely forgot to ask you!!!

were you in Ireland for the filming of 'reign of fire'? cos if so that was like 30mins(drive) from where i live!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                              i completely forgot to ask you!!!

were you in Ireland for the filming of 'reign of fire'? cos if so that was like 30mins(drive) from where i live!!!!!
                              lol yeah I had one of those moments a few years back...Tcheky Karyo was filming Sahara about 10 mins walk from my house lol there were so many people in town that week And my father was a radiographer so he Xrayed a few of the cast members and stuntmen when a shed fell over...not my brothers favourite actor though...dang
                              One really cool thing that has happened to him though is that he worked with Viktor Chang for several years (day to day basis stuff not just in the same hospital) and he Xrayed Sir Robert Helpmann
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hi James,
                                I just heard on the radio for the last couple days that Canadian television production is supposed to come to a searching halt because of strikes. I don't know if this is anything you know about, or can talk about....would it have any impact on the next season of Atlantis if this goes on for awhile?...then again it was also talking about internet compensation...uuumm, would lotsa praise and hugs help?
                                Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Working...
                                X