X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    A mod note here, spoiler tags are your friend. Use them please
    Sorry! I'm usually ultra careful with spoiler tags.. musta had a brain spasm!
    sigpic

Comment

re cons:

Originally posted by 2BAM
      Nothing scheduled at the moment.............no invitations as yet coming up either.
      Thanks for the reply. Bummer on no invites. Like someone said above, no, wait, below, too bad you can't do the NJ con in November. It would have been great!

And I actually was able to read the credits on SGA for once before SCiFi shrunk 'em down to point minus two font... I saw your credit for 'Wraith' as 'Bam Bam.' Is that the first time they've done that?

Thanks!

Comment

Just so you all know..............I have not ditched you...........I am extremely busy on both shows for another week or so.........so..........I will check in when it calms down.

Comment

No worries BamBam!

*rubs hands together in anticipation for what BamBam and TPTB are up to...*

sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Just so you all know..............I have not ditched you...........I am extremely busy on both shows for another week or so.........so..........I will check in when it calms down.

Oh thanks for letting us know....we do miss you!

(Ummm busy is good for us since that must mean lots of great action scenes to come )

Comment

Aww, thanks for popping in BamBam! Have fun, and we'll look forward to hearing from you soon!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanx for letting us know!!

I just like that they are using you as much as possible!!
                The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Extremely busy!!!!!

Sounds great to me!

Hope you do get a little down time though!
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks for letting us know bam bam

hope the work doesnt tire you out much youll need strength to type lol

kat
                    I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

great to hear from you bambam!!!!!!!!!!
                      oh..busy....thats the good 'amazing fight scene' kind of busy!!
                      i hope you are getting sleep!!!!!!!!!!!1

*i found out my name has been put down to spar on the womens team of my martial arts club at a BIG tournament in 7weeks...........ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i put my name down to perform a pattern...but sparring?? argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                        great to hear from you bambam!!!!!!!!!!
                        oh..busy....thats the good 'amazing fight scene' kind of busy!!
                        i hope you are getting sleep!!!!!!!!!!!1

*i found out my name has been put down to spar on the womens team of my martial arts club at a BIG tournament in 7weeks...........ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i put my name down to perform a pattern...but sparring?? argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *
                        Ahh sparring, much more fun than patterns (by patterns I am figuring you mean forms/katas). Done both in tournaments and both take large amounts of prep time and training. Sure you'll be fine, confidence is key!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                          Ahh sparring, much more fun than patterns (by patterns I am figuring you mean forms/katas). Done both in tournaments and both take large amounts of prep time and training. Sure you'll be fine, confidence is key!
                          i love doing patterns...i love the power of them ..when done right.. and the way my shoulder is going itll be a painful match but hey...'pain is temporary...pride is forever'

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                            Sooooooooooooo... Phantoms has aired (and mighty fine it was too!) and you promised me stunt stories from the ep once it had aired!

You can't break a promise....

Looks like the boys had fun in this one... lots of running about in forests for Jason again (he seems to be awfully good at that!). Am I right in thinking there were scenes/stunts filmed for this that didn't make the final edit though? I thought there was gonna be a fight between Sheppard and Ronon (and there seems to be a teeeeny clip of something along those lines in the teaser ad)?
                            Nope, sorry................no fight.........a gun fight, but no fight. Just some misunderstandings. They seemed to like taking shots at me as the Wraith though!

Comment

Originally posted by katrin
                              Spoiler:
                              i just got through watching phantoms for the third time and i am not sure wether or not i was just seeing things(no pun intended) or if you were actually leonard(spelling ?) i could be totally mistaken but i swore it looked remarkably familar....

Still could of just been some one who coincindently looks much like you(bambam *thinks then thuds*) lol sorry bout that... anyways that was an interesting question i had...
                              kat

[spoil]ps if it was you playing leonard then(wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cooooooool)[spoil/]
                              Nope, not me............the marine that gets blown back when the DHD explodes is a good friend of mine, and stuntman, Dean Choe though.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Candy
                                Bam Bam played the wraith in Phantoms.
                                Of the wraith you play, you make them look cool!
                                Thanx Candy, you are sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X