This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    Thank you......I hope I get invited to New York in November, but who knows with Creation........I have not heard from them since the last Vancouver con.
    I spoke to creation to try to get you to Burbank in November... at that time he said probably not NY. But they love you and think that you are really cool so I see another invite in your future

Comment

I'm not in charge of schedules for the show.........who knows? Not me.
      Are you playing with our heads or do you really not know how many episodes of SG1 that RDA will be in?

Ours is the only reality of consequence.

Comment

I think it has been said that RDA will appearing on 2 SG-1 eps and 3 SGA eps. I can't quite remember where I heard that though so it could be wrong

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
          As I promised earlier, I emailed Creation and told them just how much we'd love to see you in NYC in November. I haven't heard anything from them.

I just added my email to Creation for that request too!
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Great to be here!! My resume' is too long to quote here, but you can check it out at www.stuntscanada.com in the members area and you will find all of my information there. I was brought on the show through previous relationships with Martin Wood, Peter Deluise, Andy Mikita, the producer John Smith, and the production manager, George Horie.Take care!!

Spoiler:

Height: 6'0 (182cm)
            Weight: 285lbs (129kg)
            Age Min: 27
            Age Max: 36
            Hair: Dark Brown
            Eyes: Green
            Sleeve: 34/35
            Waist: 34
            Inseam: 34
            Shoe: 11
            Hat: 7 1/4
            Neck: 16
            Jacket: 42 REG
            Complexion: Olive

Now that's what I call information

Did you take any special courses in College to prep for this kind of career?
            I did notice that you worked/trained for the Justice Institute of BC - Correctional Officer Tactics and Self Defense Instructor Program. Guess this wasn't one of their online/correspondence courses...at least didn't see it in the last course descrip book they sent me. Might've signed up for that one, if they'd send the instructor to Ontario that is.
            Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
            Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
            Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

argh its been a whole *looks at calendar* few days since ive been on!! ..withdrawl....symptoms....
              just stopppin in to say hi!! and hi and hello and love the new pic bam!!!!

Comment

..Hey BamBam!!!

Comment

Sooooooooooooo... Phantoms has aired (and mighty fine it was too!) and you promised me stunt stories from the ep once it had aired!

You can't break a promise....

Looks like the boys had fun in this one... lots of running about in forests for Jason again (he seems to be awfully good at that!). Am I right in thinking there were scenes/stunts filmed for this that didn't make the final edit though? I thought there was gonna be a fight between Sheppard and Ronon (and there seems to be a teeeeny clip of something along those lines in the teaser ad)?
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    i just got through watching phantoms for the third time and i am not sure wether or not i was just seeing things(no pun intended) or if you were actually leonard(spelling ?) i could be totally mistaken but i swore it looked remarkably familar....

Still could of just been some one who coincindently looks much like you(bambam *thinks then thuds*) lol sorry bout that... anyways that was an interesting question i had...
                    kat

[spoil]ps if it was you playing leonard then(wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cooooooool)[spoil/]
                    Last edited by katrin; 20 September 2006, 09:50 AM.
                    I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Bam Bam played the wraith in Phantoms.
                      Of the wraith you play, you make them look cool!
                      Last edited by Candy; 18 September 2006, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I was going to ask if you were the graceful Wraith as well, BamBam. I do hope you're going to tell us all about the amusing story surrounding a stunt here that you promised!
                        I really enjoyed Phantoms, even though Shep was just about the only one NOT to get whumped!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          I was going to ask if you were the graceful Wraith as well, BamBam. I do hope you're going to tell us all about the amusing story surrounding a stunt here that you promised!
                          I really enjoyed Phantoms, even though Shep was just about the only one NOT to get whumped!

Oh I agree......although Shep whumpage is always very desirable, Phantoms was very good indeed!!! Some great action and lots of angst too! Oh and yes a great Wraith!

Comment

lol that episode was a bit strange i thought,
                            Spoiler:
                            it was a good episode though if not a bit strange i seriously wonder how that black guy died? he was doing far better then the dude that died and then resurrected

personally i thought that SG-1 was better i thought it was alot cooler looking forward to the mid-season finals though really sucky that its 6 months though
                            Last edited by Skydiver; 18 September 2006, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane
                              lol that episode was a bit strange i thought, it was a good episode though if not a bit strange i seriously wonder how that black guy died? he was doing far better then the dude that died and then resurrected

personally i thought that SG-1 was better i thought it was alot cooler looking forward to the mid-season finals though really sucky that its 6 months though
                              The other marine
                              Spoiler:
                              didn't die and resurrect... Carson hallucinated that his patient died and he couldn't save him. He never actually died. Barosso died because Carson was busy dealing with Kagan (and hallucinating that he was dying etc) and thought that Barosso was fine because he was up and moving around... but that was a hallucination too. In reality Barosso was sitting on the floor, bleeding internally... but Carson just didn't see him because of the hallucinations.
                              Does that make sense to you now?
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 18 September 2006, 07:08 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

A mod note here, spoiler tags are your friend. Use them please
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X