This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lesleyp
    So? Are you teasing us? Cause gotta tell you, these two series are costin me a fortune this year
    I AM CANADIAN eh so thank god for itunes. Now I can't afford to miss buying an ep.....geez.....
    Please, please, please tell me you're not teasing. With Maple Syrup on top.
    Hmmmmm..........I don't tease.

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
      Im busy plugging for it too!!!

I hope you get invited as I cant wait to meet you!!
      And I you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
        Atlantis.......hmmmm........probably Sateda......I think.......

Oh Sateda.....good choice!!!!!!

There was a really frightening Wraith in that one

Comment

Originally posted by raiyen
          You should listen to the audio commentary on Rising. There is a scene just before they show Joe Flanigan's name of a helicopter in the air. Martin Wood was commenting that Joe was actually flying the helicopter in that shot. Later Joe says that he does indeed know how to fly a helicopter but they wouldn't let him because the interior scenes was done in the studio.
          So that means...............nothing?

Comment

more.
            More than one of SG-1 or this includes SGA too? 'cause it's been said that he's going to do 2 episodes of SG-1 and 3 of SGA. Did it change?
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Hmmmmm..........I don't tease.

I just so fell in love with you. Think I'll head to your thunk thread now
              Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
              Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
              Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                More than one of SG-1 or this includes SGA too? 'cause it's been said that he's going to do 2 episodes of SG-1 and 3 of SGA. Did it change?
                I'm not in charge of schedules for the show.........who knows? Not me.

Comment

Thank you......I hope I get invited to New York in November, but who knows with Creation........I have not heard from them since the last Vancouver con.
                  As I promised earlier, I emailed Creation and told them just how much we'd love to see you in NYC in November. I haven't heard anything from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
                    As I promised earlier, I emailed Creation and told them just how much we'd love to see you in NYC in November. I haven't heard anything from them.
                    Yes, I don't really understand how they work out their guest list. Thanx for doing that.......they seem to require ALOT of pressure to get anything done in regards to invites. NYC is my favorite US city and I would love to get there again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp

I just so fell in love with you. Think I'll head to your thunk thread now
                      ummm..........

Comment

Yes, I don't really understand how they work out their guest list. Thanx for doing that.......they seem to require ALOT of pressure to get anything done in regards to invites. NYC is my favorite US city and I would love to get there again!!
                        I'll keep emailing them every so often again. Feel free to come and visit us anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
                          I'll keep emailing them every so often again. Feel free to come and visit us anyway!
                          I try to get over there about twice a year anyway..............

Comment

Thank you......I hope I get invited to New York in November, but who knows with Creation........I have not heard from them since the last Vancouver con.
                            Email sent! Sheesh, they better invite you! I loved the stunt exhibition at the last one. That was so cool!!
                            sigpic
                            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

And I you.

Cool!!

I hope they invite you coz id love to learn all about the stunts and everything for the shows, i just think its so cool how its all put together.

And ofcourse so that i can meet you!!lol
                              The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Hope they invite you to next year's Creation con Now that other guests have been annouced I'm looking at going! *is excited*

*goes off to email Creation*

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X