This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion
    I tried going back through all the messages, but didn't see it, so... hopefully you haven't answered already, but, do you have any conventions scheduled?
    Nothing scheduled at the moment.............no invitations as yet coming up either.

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
      Hey Bambam.

I have two questions and i apologise for the first one but its something me and my friend have been thinking about for for a while.

1: How old is tealc? (the character, not christopher judge )

2: In the atlantis episode *Rising*, is it really richard and joe flying in the helicopter?

Thanx so much once again for your time!!
      1. Dunno.......I will ask Brad.
      2. They were in the helicopter, yes........but not flying it of course.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        Hey BamBam, nice to see you back!

General question about The Game:
        Spoiler:
        I just read the spoilers and did a double take when I read the 'brink of war' business. Does this mean we will be getting lots of fighting and impressive stunts? *hopeful*

Thanks!
        I am sorry to say......................I can't tell you.......but..........It's not the kind of game you think it is....I think.

Comment

hello bam bam i realize your a busy guy and just wanted to send ya a hello

by the way the stunts in last weeks ep of sg1 were greaaattt!!!!

and atlantis was goood just couldnt help smiling at a spikey haired rodney and omg finding out his first name* rolls in the floor laughing* lol

anyway good job...

What is your favorite episode of atlantis thus far...?

kat
          I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
            Nothing scheduled at the moment.............no invitations as yet coming up either.
            Well some of us are busy plugging for you to get an invite to P2 in London next year so see if you can keep February free...
            sigpic

Comment

*runs off to email creation about Vancouver 2007*

*throws some Greenage to BamBam for being SO COOL and hangin' with us! *
              sigpic
              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I am sorry to say......................I can't tell you.......but..........It's not the kind of game you think it is....I think.
                Damn you! But thanks for the hint

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

more.
                  So? Are you teasing us? Cause gotta tell you, these two series are costin me a fortune this year
                  I AM CANADIAN eh so thank god for itunes. Now I can't afford to miss buying an ep.....geez.....
                  Please, please, please tell me you're not teasing. With Maple Syrup on top.
                  Last edited by Lesleyp; 13 September 2006, 03:38 PM.
                  Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                  Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                  Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    Well some of us are busy plugging for you to get an invite to P2 in London next year so see if you can keep February free...
                    Im busy plugging for it too!!!

I hope you get invited as I cant wait to meet you!!
                    The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

1. Dunno.......I will ask Brad.
                      2. They were in the helicopter, yes........but not flying it of course.

Cool.
                      Me and my friend were watching sg1 and just started talking about how old we thought teal'c was, because in one episode Bra'tac says something along the lines of *I wish I was 80 again* and then looked at Teal'c and patted him on the shoulder.

It had us talking for hours.

I wasnt sure whether richard and joe would be flying it or not

Thanx for answering the question and I hope Brad tell you about teal'c!! lol

Shelley
                      The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

You should listen to the audio commentary on Rising. There is a scene just before they show Joe Flanigan's name of a helicopter in the air. Martin Wood was commenting that Joe was actually flying the helicopter in that shot. Later Joe says that he does indeed know how to fly a helicopter but they wouldn't let him because the interior scenes was done in the studio.

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                          I wasnt sure whether richard and joe would be flying it or not
                          In the comentary for that episode (in the boxed sets) they say that the scenes when Joe and Richard are sitting in the chopper and there is the little red ribbon on the window they are acutally not even flying!! (the ribbon is to give the effect of wind blowing by)

Comment

Originally posted by katrin
                            hello bam bam i realize your a busy guy and just wanted to send ya a hello

by the way the stunts in last weeks ep of sg1 were greaaattt!!!!

and atlantis was goood just couldnt help smiling at a spikey haired rodney and omg finding out his first name* rolls in the floor laughing* lol

anyway good job...

What is your favorite episode of atlantis thus far...?

kat
                            Atlantis.......hmmmm........probably Sateda......I think.......

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Plug hard......I would love it for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                                *runs off to email creation about Vancouver 2007*

*throws some Greenage to BamBam for being SO COOL and hangin' with us! *
                                Thank you......I hope I get invited to New York in November, but who knows with Creation........I have not heard from them since the last Vancouver con.

Comment

Working...
                                X