This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus
    That would be absolutely awesome to see Paul/Carson fight. We have seen him use a gun in Instinct, now let's see him work those muscles!!!!

I don't know how much push you have for the stories, but push for this if you can!!
    I will show you how much push I have........................0. Or.......as I like to call it..........0.00%.

Comment

Originally posted by roseblue
      2Bam, did you play any wraith in the episode "Sateda"?
      Yes I did, and this question has been asked and answered approx. six times on this thread in the last three weeks. Lol!! Check back for details........approx. two weeks back.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        Hi 2Bam...

I know I"m going to hate writing this..cause I feel like I'm whining...and maybe I am...

I went on LJ...and I read a quote from Mr. J.Mallozzi stating in regards to the lack of Teyla in this season....in which he writes that he is aware of the lack of Teyla centric episodes for S3 and that they will work on this for S4...

Are you telling me that out of 20 episodes they couldn't think of a Teyla centric episode for S3?

Now, I know you came to the Teyla thread and pumped us up on a possible episode, so, I'm hoping you will cheer me up!

Teyla is a great character..and I don't want her on the sidelines or as a wallpaper...out of all the characters in SGA she has the most potential for some great stories..I don't even mind that she doens't get centric episodes, cause frankly I prefer Team ones..but many are noticing the lack of Teyla and are very dissapointed...the writers have such a great character but they aren't developing her as they should..and Rachel has clearly demonstrated that she can act and kick butt and still look good...

so, I"m just very angry and sad right now....please give me a morsel to brighten up my day..
        Don't show that drawing to Joe's wife.............or Rachel's boyfriend for that matter!! Um........let me see............I was told that we would have more Teyla this season, and we will to a certain extent. I think you should relax, breathe, and have a sip of scotch.

Comment

Just popping in to say "Hi" and how awesome CG was! All those smily spoilers were only the tip of the iceburg - it was fantastic! Loved every minute of it. Guh. Fantastic action sequences, BamBam. *applauds*
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Just had to say how brilliant Common Ground was- the best episode in season 3 and my second best fave episode ever. Shep was awesome. The capture scene was fabulous and a brilliant escape!!!

Didnt you say someone got hurt that was in CG? Was it during filming?

Please tell Joe that we thought he was fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
              Just popping in to say "Hi" and how awesome CG was! All those smily spoilers were only the tip of the iceburg - it was fantastic! Loved every minute of it. Guh. Fantastic action sequences, BamBam. *applauds*

Comment

Really liked Common Ground. Well done!! I like the hook thing at the beginning when he got captured *hands over cake*

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Just had to say how brilliant Common Ground was- the best episode in season 3 and my second best fave episode ever. Shep was awesome. The capture scene was fabulous and a brilliant escape!!!

Didnt you say someone got hurt that was in CG? Was it during filming?

Please tell Joe that we thought he was fantastic
                  Thank you for the kudos.......................the stunt guy hit in the chest with the throwing knife got hurt on another film being shot in town here called, "HOT ROD"

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                    Really liked Common Ground. Well done!! I like the hook thing at the beginning when he got captured
                    Thank you Sapph. I can always count on you. I liked the hook thing also. My guy really sold out for that shot.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                      Thank you Sapph. I can always count on you. I liked the hook thing also. My guy really sold out for that shot.
                      You're welcome! I just call it like I see it

Getting yanked like that kind of reminds me of flinging myself out of a plane...

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Hi 2BAM,

I have enjoyed the action scenes on Atlantis ever since the first episode. You guys are doing a really great job there.

There is a question I would like to ask though I'm aware that it does not concern you or any fight stuff directly so I apologize if this is the wrong place to put it. While watching Common Ground I realized that one of the soldiers on the Atlantis team is supposed to be German as he wears the flag on his shoulder. Now, thing is though that at least on three occasions the flag was upside down!

Being German myself I guess it goes without saying that I was not exactly happy to see it so I wanted to ask you if there is any way you could let the people responsible know about this and ask them to pay more attention to little details like that. After all the Atlantis crew is supposed to represent actual countries. They did a very good job with this in the past.

Thanks and keep up the great work.
                        Lukas

Comment

Hi BamBam
                          Common Ground was a fabulous episode...
                          I enjoyed all the stunt work even the one of an aged Sheppard taking on two guards Some people seem to find that one a bit hard to take... what are your thoughts? Is it possible for a person in that weakened state to be able to do what Shep did:?

Loved the harpoon also, by the way...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Oh! my! Gosh!
                            I just discovered the Writh is Common Ground was Christopher Heyerdahl! (sorry if I'm a bit slow) Awesome!
                            I was watching Haling in season 1 & he was so kind and gentle it's hard to put 2 & 2 together, very effective, & this is the first Wraith I started liking before I knew who the actor was who was playing him, he's very deep & more than just running at people
                            Tell Mr Heyerdahl that he already has a fan base for his wraith characters, we're very impressed.

My question is, How was Christopher introduced to becoming a wraith (how did he get the role & how's he with doing stunts)?
                            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Just popping in to say how much I loved Common Ground. Your little hints made me look forward to the episode even more than I was already, and I was not disappointed when I watched it. Please tell everyone, especially Joe and Chris, how fantastic I thought they were!!!! I particularly enjoyed the opening teaser. How on Earth did you manage to film the harpoon bit? It looked really difficult to do...and pretty painful!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                                Thank you, I will be sure to pass every comment of yours on to the masses!!

Thanks that would be great...since I feel the praise from fans means a great deal to everyone... and Joe sure deserve all the praise he can get for doing such an amazing job on this epi... and he sure seems to enjoy all the action from what I could gather from the little interview.. he's an amazing actor and has made John Sheppard to be one of my very favorites in the show...
                                This sure was an tight and amazing told story,,, very well written...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X