This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    Really, wow.......THANX!! Actually, I was lurking for at least 6 months before that. David figured out who I was and wanted to make sure people were polite so he asked me to do this thread.......and here we all are!!! Thanx again guys, you are all fantastic!!
    Gotta say - I love that you come on here and chat and laugh and joke with us. The fact that you regularly take time out of your busy schedule to come and chat on here is awesome - so thanx and big hugs and I'd green ya if I could but I already have so I can't again!

So have a psychic green or two...
    sigpic

Comment

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!

The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Many have had this injury and came back just fine. Don't worry, you will be able to do it with training.
        WooHoo! I have found my motivation to get better. *hugs 2BAM again*

Don't be afraid, I'm just in a "hug SG people mood". Of course, that is an everyday thing for me.
        Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
        Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Australia.
          'Nuff said

Happy Gateworld Birthday

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

That would be my own personal bike, yes. We had to use two of them, one was mine and one was Rachel's boyfriend's bike.
            WOW, very cool. I think you both just increased the value of your bikes by a few thousand dollars! LOL You know, memorabilia. But you don't want to sell, right?

Congrats on your staying power! Happy GW Birthday dude!
            Last edited by purpletoo1; 24 August 2006, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
              'Nuff said

Happy Gateworld Birthday
              Oh, I wouldn't sell Canada so short... I saw plenty of party drinks being imbibed! Aus does have the BEST beer though.

BamBam, CONGRATS on surviving two years here!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                Oh, I wouldn't sell Canada so short... I saw plenty of party drinks being imbibed! Aus does have the BEST beer though.
                That was a completely unofficial official party in someones room so it doesn't count Besides, I was more enamored with the Rodney!Bear

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

bam bam
                  you may or may not know:
                  what joe liked best about the fighting scene in conversions?
                  he did such a great job on that scenes.
                  is there any in this weeks ep for scifi channel( i understand not wanting to tell)
                  I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Australia.
                    *points & gives suspicious look* lol so that's why you like Australia
                    We gave you good booze
                    Did anyone have a camera? What's Bambam like drunk?
                    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      Gotta say - I love that you come on here and chat and laugh and joke with us. The fact that you regularly take time out of your busy schedule to come and chat on here is awesome - so thanx and big hugs and I'd green ya if I could but I already have so I can't again!

I dont know if this is been said before but i for one am glad you chose to do this thread. It is full of wonderfull insights as to how the shows productions can be a difficult yet rewarding.

thanks so very much
                      Kat(joe/john fan forever)
                      I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Yes. Thanks very much !
                        I seem to have lost the phalateus to speak properly

Comment

Australia.
                          Indeed

Question! Do you film alot with blood effects and how hard do you have to argue to keep it in the episodes? Also hows does the stuff taste?

Awwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

Thank you for the kind thoughts!!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                              'Nuff said

Happy Gateworld Birthday
                              Nuff is right sista!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                WOW, very cool. I think you both just increased the value of your bikes by a few thousand dollars! LOL You know, memorabilia. But you don't want to sell, right?

Congrats on your staying power! Happy GW Birthday dude!
                                You wanna buy it?....................and thanx very much!!

Comment

Working...
                                X