This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    Wow!! Nice clip!There is another stunt spotting in Common Ground that you should remember from first season........he has a much larger part this time but playing the same character.
    Will that be you playing the Athosian warrior?

Comment

Thank you, I love it myself!!
      Is it your own personal bike? It is beyond cool!

Computer problems suck!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        To be honest from the sound of it I probably wont be able to notice anything until I have watched it about 20 times!!!!

You may say I am going to be a little over excited!!!
        Ok,ok.....calm down......you'll be alright......maybe.

Comment

Ok,ok.....calm down......you'll be alright......maybe.

I just need to breath in and then out again right????

Okay I can do that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k1037
            I hate to bombard you with another "shippy" question, but I just had to ask.. and I'm really only after a one-word answer on this one.

The Shep/Teyla relationship has been acknowledged as being an intentional attempt at creating sexual tension, with a possibility of ending there or maybe continuing down that road in the future.

Many, many fans have seen the strong relationship you mentioned in that quote above between Shep/Weir (just look at the Shep/Weir thread in characters, a staggering ~35,000 replies, 1,740 pages, and 855,000 views - almost rivaling the Sam/Jack thread and certainly blowing any other SGA relationship thread out of the water), but there has never been any "Official company line" given in this regard like there was for Shep/Teyla.

To get to the point, I'm sure many of us are wondering, from what you've seen/read/heard/know.. in your experience, are the less-than-subtle hints at a beyond-friendly relationship between these two intentional? It's the dominant "ship" in Atlantis.. but are we just imagining something that's an accident, or was it meant to be there?

Basically, just want the answer of "intentional" (meaning we're getting 'more than just friends' vibes because we're supposed to be getting them/they've been set up for it) or "accidental" (meaning we're seeing something they never really set out to show us). I'll be more than happy to speculate wildly on the rest.

And I'm sure this'll just seem like "the mandatory compliment" after that question, but honestly.. I only asked this after wandering into this thread (new to these forums, checking everything out) and seeing the quote above. The two Stargates have always had *awesome* stuntwork and since I've stumbled upon this thread, I'm catching myself pondering "where's BamBam?" in the episodes I've seen/are coming up. Don't go breaking any bones like your friend did.
            I don't break too easily,.....but......I don't know where the actors reltionship's are going. The actors don't know where their relationship is going. I don't think the writers know where their relationship is going..........it's all open for debate, so continue debating.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Oooooh more teasing about Common Ground!

The Shep whump thread is now in a state of perpetual squee over CG - I'm not sure we're gonna make it to Friday night without some people just exploding from excitement!

Any more little hints and teases just to ramp up the anticipation another notch? *evil grin*
              Nope......no more hints.......for God's sake, it's tomorrow!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus
                Hey BamBam,

Quick question! I heard something about Connor Trinneer/Michael returning in an episode later this season.

Is this true? *I hope I hope I hope*

Michael is IMO a fantastic character and Connor is not too shabby as a real person .

If he does come back, I hope he has some great action sequences. I believe he has some issues to work out with some of the Atlantis group!
                Yes, I am told we will most likely see Michael in the future.........o wait, that could have been a dream......hmmmmm........no wait, was that yesterday? Maybe it was Carl Binder,...........no.....ummm.....Brad er, um......nope. Dunno?

Comment

Nope......no more hints.......for God's sake, it's tomorrow!!!!!
                  Yeah... so? Impatient fans here!

Anyway... it's all your fault for teasing us with tales of Superhero Shep and smiley-based plot summaries..
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't break too easily,.....but......I don't know where the actors reltionship's are going. The actors don't know where their relationship is going. I don't think the writers know where their relationship is going..........it's all open for debate, so continue debating.
                    LOL!

You're really great! Being a... well... blush, blush, an amator writer me too I know the feeling. The characters have this nasty habit to take their own direction, without any advise!
                    SHEPPARD: It was on the mensa test
                    MCKAY: You’re a member of mensa?
                    SHEPPARD: No I took the test. *grins*
                    MCKAY: *disbelieving* When?
                    SHEPPARD: You wanna talk about this now rodney?
                    Italian Guide to SG1 ad SGA

Comment

Yes, I am told we will most likely see Michael in the future.........o wait, that could have been a dream......hmmmmm........no wait, was that yesterday? Maybe it was Carl Binder,...........no.....ummm.....Brad er, um......nope. Dunno?
                      Okay... what have you been drinking.... and where can I get some?
                      sigpic

Comment

I think anything could happen with SG1. In this case, it's enjoyed a longer run than most. Very rare happening here. If another channel is intelligent enough, they will pick it up......it's a great show all around!
                        I comepletely agree with you.

Thanx so much for answering my question

The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                          For some reason we spell it staph and khali..which is uneccessary..all those extra letters and all..

and yes..you now have me addicted to these things!
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...TT/Tmic331.gif

stewie may never win..but he sure can dance!
                          Yes, I too am addicted to animated smilies. Save me!!!
                          Last edited by TameFarrar; 30 August 2006, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            Will that be you playing the Athosian warrior?
                            My answer is........watch and see.........

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              Is it your own personal bike? It is beyond cool!

Computer problems suck!
                              That would be my own personal bike, yes. We had to use two of them, one was mine and one was Rachel's boyfriend's bike.

Comment

My answer is........watch and see.........
                                You are so evil... but we love you for it..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X